Stupid freaking lawn mowers... (3 Viewers)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
em_516 said:
Love how you think :p
Surely it'd be doable in broad daylight..assuming any students that are around aren't squealers.
Yeah, but the epoxy-resin would take a little while to set. So it would have to be done on a weekend or sometime when not many people are going to/from their cars.

darkliight

I ponder, weak and weary
HSC
N/A
~untitled~ said:
... shattered my car window when it was in the carpark.
Happened to me a few months ago too. This pisses me off even more now. What are the odds this only happening to two people that use this forum? Bastards must know it's happening ...

Anyway, as for the coin slot thing. Wouldn't the chutes be detachable from the inside or something so they could easily replace them?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
darkliight said:
Happened to me a few months ago too. This pisses me off even more now. What are the odds this only happening to two people that use this forum? Bastards must know it's happening ...

Anyway, as for the coin slot thing. Wouldn't the chutes be detachable from the inside or something so they could easily replace them?
i propose angle grinders

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Build a giant "laser" on the moon to shoot the machine in the cover of night (cause that's when the moon's out).

~untitled~

HSC
darkliight said:
Are you serious, i cant believe that. It must happen to so many people, AND THEY HAVE THE GUTS TO MAKE US PAY FOR PARKING.

As for the parking meters (seeing as were getting original) organise a huge party in all the parking lots then whilst security is busy trying to move everyone inconspicuously stuff the parking meters with resin. Whilst this may end up getting a lot of people in shit, at least they wouldnt notice which one screwed up the parking meter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)