Stupid HSC examiner (1 Viewer)

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
Nothing pisses me off more.

This pisses me off, how can ppl be so god damn retarded, like seriously.

Im from eppin boys and i had to redo my english trial exams because cheltenham did theirs early,
then i find out out that some stupid coffs harbour school got their paper 2 exams intead of paper 1 exams,
wtf how can that happen with something as serious as the hsc!

what is wrong with ppl, that should never be allowed to happen, i can just imagine how dumb they are farout, adn then i hear about this dude's supervisor chik putting up the wrong time! i just wanna kill them.

Pro Gamer

HSC
Sad to hear of your story.

Ours were nice, but fairly ignorant. My school built up this whole terrifying stero type about the examiners saying things like if you blink you fail. Fat chance, they kept interupting and did not even give us a 15, 10, or even 1 minute warning till end, I wouldn't complain except the clock was so far away. Obviously I didn't have a watch.

line_backer

HSC
bitchgirl said:
my school we started late, due to the fact people couldnt find their seats and alot of hassling etc, we finished just before 12, they lied
i think u go to the same school as the thread starter

100percent said:
If you weren't already screwed from the beginning, we wouldn't have a disadvantage scheme for our school.

i thought modules were 60%? am i wrong?
hello shoryujitsu, you're right about what u said about disadvantage scheme and yes it is 60%

polomolo

HSC
holy priest said:
My exam went so-so, but it could've been better. The stupid HSC examiner writes on the whiteboard that the test ends at 11:59, but at like 11:40, she changes it to 11:49. I lost ten fucking minutes. And so did a lot of other people that sat the exam. Grrr.... Stupid examiners. I had to fully rush Skrzynecki, and barely got anything decent for my supp and journeys booklet one. I didnt get my conclusion done either. I was so goddamn pissed off after the exam. So THANK YOU HSC examiners, you screwed me over. I'm considering trying to appeal, but it might just get ignored... Fucking beaurocracy...
hey, read my story lol
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=88444

its the worst feeling knowin that its all those stupid supervisors fault.

i called up the BOS and stuff...SOO IGNORANT its not funny!...i just stood there thinking i'm talkin to this wall, he just kept repeating what i sed...i was like "I filled out the form for sick/missadventure"..."yes fill out the sick/missadventure form"..."i sed i already did that :)|)"...and he seemed all sleepy and shit, which pissed me off. their not one bit of help trust me, all you gota do is write a report and send it in, have your whole classs...or whoever went through the same problem to write a report and send it in.

ballistic_nerd

Wannabe Pro Gamer
HSC
Yeah.. that was a real kick in the butt.

At least i did question 3 1st and worked my way back... i knew i was going to do crap in question 1 so i thought why don't I finish a question that i know that i can do btter than question 1.

I should've done that in my trials.

joeyjeremy

HSC
haha our advisor was funy she dropped a whole box of pencils off our stage hahahahahahaha!!!!!Everyone started to crack up!!! And she couldnt spell English!! She spelt It Engrish Standard Like seirously!! OMGAWD!!!

holy priest

HSC
polomolo said:
hey, read my story lol
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?t=88444

its the worst feeling knowin that its all those stupid supervisors fault.

i called up the BOS and stuff...SOO IGNORANT its not funny!...i just stood there thinking i'm talkin to this wall, he just kept repeating what i sed...i was like "I filled out the form for sick/missadventure"..."yes fill out the sick/missadventure form"..."i sed i already did that :)|)"...and he seemed all sleepy and shit, which pissed me off. their not one bit of help trust me, all you gota do is write a report and send it in, have your whole classs...or whoever went through the same problem to write a report and send it in.
Oh gawd... How the hell can the supervisors be so fucking careless. And its really just a farce if you just get ignored like that. Isnt it funny how even normal school techers wont touch these kinds of things, even if you arent to blame...

vwola

HSC
woah...so many bonny ppl in here.
stupid fkn supervisors cant bloody count 2 hours!!! and they couldve at leats warned us when they altered the time!
i wouldve finished my creative writing! and it wouldve been kool!!!
>.<

Wongerz

HSC
soz....little slow in seeing this thread and all....but to all above u hav the right to put in a misadventure form for the wrong timing of the exam or if they wont let u take it up wif the principle and he/she should be able to take it up wif the BOS...if not contact them urselves
you should also have a 15 or 10 min warning for all ur exams...not sure if stopwatches are allowed as it depends on the superviser i think but a watch is definately allowed as long as its on ur table and inspected by a supervisor b4 hand...Good luck to all for paper 2

Pro Gamer

HSC
Wongerz said:
soz....little slow in seeing this thread and all....but to all above u hav the right to put in a misadventure form for the wrong timing of the exam or if they wont let u take it up wif the principle and he/she should be able to take it up wif the BOS...if not contact them urselves
you should also have a 15 or 10 min warning for all ur exams...not sure if stopwatches are allowed as it depends on the superviser i think but a watch is definately allowed as long as its on ur table and inspected by a supervisor b4 hand...Good luck to all for paper 2
That's all well and good but has anyone actually heard of a missadventure form for supervisors mistakes, such as the ones mentioned, come with a result of some kind?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
line_backer said:
hello shoryujitsu, you're right about what u said about disadvantage scheme and yes it is 60%
Wait a minute. What the hell. Does that mean AOS was worth 45%?

60% + 45% = 100%?? I don't understand....

polomolo

HSC
holy priest said:
Oh gawd... How the hell can the supervisors be so fucking careless. And its really just a farce if you just get ignored like that. Isnt it funny how even normal school techers wont touch these kinds of things, even if you arent to blame...

True man, true!!

polomolo

HSC
Wongerz said:

I'm already goin to school tomorow before my armenian exam and i'm gona fill out that misadventure form. as long as your principal is agreeing with you about what you experienced its all cool, just get hi/her to write a note on it (i think they have to anyway). but what i'm worrying about is, how would i know its gona guarantee my marks back. i'm sure i lost heaps of marks becoz of those --(watever u wana call 'em..just make sure its bad)--ing supervisors.
is there somewhere that tells us what they actually do with that missadventure slip?

i called BOS...the geeks didnt even answer my question, he kept repeating what i was sayin.... :rolleyes:

100percent

HSC
lil_dudette said:
hey did u go to governor philip king primary school if u go to bonnyrigg high school?
No.

line_backer said:
hello shoryujitsu,
hello T-1000, long time no starcraft :)

Numero Uno said:
thats too bad jason

i think u should complain more jason

oh and jason ........

ah never mind jason

cya later jason
haha, pm me if you want to know his last name too :p

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
lil_dudette said:
hey did u go to governor philip king primary school if u go to bonnyrigg high school?
I went to governor, but I go to Bossley Park high now... did you go to governor?

100percent

HSC
Danni07 said:
I went to governor, but I go to Bossley Park high now... did you go to governor?
do you know a dude named spoon bui, i mean simon that did his hsc last yr?

ozziemodo

Holy crap, you are bloody lazy blaming the examiner. Yeah, fair point, they should
have got it right, but how hard is it for you to:

1. Wear a watch
2. Add 2 hours to the 'starting time' they write up (presuming they do)

After all it is your HSC, and if you're blaming someone else for something so
important to you:

'I'm screwed now. Those potential marks could mean the difference between getting
into a course or not'

Then maybe you should have taken just the smallest amount of responsibility in
your exam, and timed it yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)