stupid journals (1 Viewer)

k8ie

HSC
anyone here had to use online journals and found absolutely nothing relevant to the topic that they entered?
Really crappy thing is my essay is due in two days and needs to have at least 4 journal articles!!

~untitled~

HSC
A lot of the time there is like a list of journal articles in the back of textbooks/ library books and stuff, you could try looking through the list to try and find anything relevent then search for the full article online.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I LOVE using journals..you need to know where to look. Pretty much as soon as you find the right spot, you'll find all the articles you need :D

THAT SAID. Fuck fucking uni motherfucker fuckstick. AGHHHHH.
It's official. I have no more uni rights :( I borrowed two books from Huxley today no probs because I used the self-serve but then I needed a quarto pamphlet from Auchmuty and it didn't have a barcode so I went to the counter and the stupid slut said I'm technically not allowed to borrow :( I kept the Huxley books anyway, RAWR. I'm so mad. Wtf puts books as assignment references for distance-only subjects!!! :(

And while I'm ranting. WHAT.THE.FUCK.HAPPENED.TO.UNI!! Chaaaange *melt* Went to use the redi-teller in the corridor of the Union building. There's a fucking door or window or something there now. Had to freaking line-up in a huge queue for the Newcastle perm ATM because fuck walking over to the Commonwealth. Then I went to buy food and it's pretty much all healthy. Like SHIT people, god. Let me get fat, fuck!

Ok that's all..

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
u just need to know where to look. Subway still has southwest sauce.
also, it's like $7.50 for a hamburger. My local chip shop sells the works for $4.50 and it's the best burger in the world.
Hate expensive food at uni.
They should have a wall of microwaves at uni where u can swipe ur card and then use the microwave to heat a meal or soup etc. 10c/min or something.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Yeh. I actually did manage to find wedges w/ sour cream and sweet chilli sauce but there wasn't a lot else. I didn't even see any dirty burgers! They were like, freaking foccacias!

HalcyonSky

HSC
k8ie said:
anyone here had to use online journals and found absolutely nothing relevant to the topic that they entered?
Really crappy thing is my essay is due in two days and needs to have at least 4 journal articles!!
IRHR1001 essay?

yea, i couldnt find anything relevant either, at least u still had 2 days to do urs. Piece of crap that system is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)