stupid shit you've done in class (2 Viewers)

Mr_Kap

HSC
I know this has probably been started before but whatever. Post some stupid things you have seen or done in class.

I'll start with a few:

Poured ethanol on floor of the classroom in chem and lit it on fire with a match. Was then struggling to put it out with a tiny beaker of water before it could spread.

Got a pencil lead out from a pencil and connected it to electricity power box on 12V in physics. It started smoking and was burning with a really bright orange light. Couldn't breathe and my lungs hurt afterwards

doing a prac involving heating a crucible of magnesium on the Bunsen Burner and took the hot crucible and placed it on the wooden bench DIRECTLY next to the bench mat. Burnt a hole in the bench and stunk like shit.

Was heating a metal nail on the bunsen burner for some year 10 prac, and dropped it on the floor by accident and then picked it up with my bare hands. Burnt my fingers pretty bad.

Last edited:

kawaiipotato

HSC
Hahah, i hope you didn't do the ethanol one on purpose

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
In Chem I had to get stitches because I was using glass forcefully and it broke in my hand and it went into me.

That's probably dumbest accident of mine.

However, I've done a lot more stupid and intentional crap in my junior years which I detailed in some other thread if someone can find it and link it up.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
Year 10/9 was doing some organic bacteria shit where you needed to go collect as much bacteria as possible and that day someone took at shit on the group so i took a sample of that. The results were amazing, when the teacher asked me what i used to achieve such result things got a little awkward.... real fast

Year 11 Engineering studies: When i passed a test i would shout out in a very loud voice MUM GET THE CAMERA

Year 10 history got into a massive argument with a history teacher about the applicability of history in society which pissed her off reallyyyyy bad because she couldn't say anything, resulting in wasting the entire period and me getting a lunch time detention

Year 8 wood work: drilled a hole in the desk deep enough for me to stick a pencil in it, became my permanent work desk.

Year 8 Japanese, the cunt teacher was giving everyone a out of uniform slip for wearing the wrong socks. He was pretty fat and was about to have a child so i asked if he was pregnant with his own child. He looked pretty pissed and my 90 average dropped to 84 LOL.

Now that i look at everything, i actually feel so retarded for doing all those things, maybe except for the poo one cause that one was hilarious

Mr_Kap

HSC
Year 10/9 was doing some organic bacteria shit where you needed to go collect as much bacteria as possible and that day someone took at shit on the group so i took a sample of that. The results were amazing, when the teacher asked me what i used to achieve such result things got a little awkward.... real fast

Year 11 Engineering studies: When i passed a test i would shout out in a very loud voice MUM GET THE CAMERA

Year 10 history got into a massive argument with a history teacher about the applicability of history in society which pissed her off reallyyyyy bad because she couldn't say anything, resulting in wasting the entire period and me getting a lunch time detention

Year 8 wood work: drilled a hole in the desk deep enough for me to stick a pencil in it, became my permanent work desk.

Year 8 Japanese, the cunt teacher was giving everyone a out of uniform slip for wearing the wrong socks. He was pretty fat and was about to have a child so i asked if he was pregnant with his own child. He looked pretty pissed and my 90 average dropped to 84 LOL.

Now that i look at everything, i actually feel so retarded for doing all those things, maybe except for the poo one cause that one was hilarious

Last edited:

sy37

HSC
Year 12 chem doing something about esters - no idea what was going on, was clueless. Half the class then began shouting at me because I was apparently just about to blow something up, lol. Still had no idea what I did wrong. I suck at pracs.

Year 12 again, missed the bus 4 times, bus driver laughed at me... came to school at 1...teacher laughed at me and said "Just don't tell people you missed the bus 4 times". This happened twice.

Broke into my english classroom and re arranged everything with a mate after a trial exam., then just chilled there for a few hours. On another note I'm sure I've broken a few windows from opening them from the outside to open the door :p

Had a substitute for physics so I just took all my lunch out of my bag, didn't go to class and sat out on the bench, in the sun, watching movies and having a nice lunch with a mate....10/10

Pressed the fire alarm button in year 6 when I was in the train..freaked everyone out. Completely regret it, teacher saved me here...

Burnt alot of stuff with bunsen burners, but I guess everyone has...nothing out of the ordinary really....

Couldn't be bothered for my final classes so I just walked out. The trick is to look angry while holding a paper. Did this lots of times, mainly thursdays.

Tried to light a match with a bunsen burner, lol. Then put said match in my mouth to see if I could extinguish it (it actually worked)

Hacked the safety quizzes in year 8-9 metal work. You can just view page source, CTRL + F the question and the answer is marked.

In 4th grade I collected about 200 bugs....no idea what type..caterpillars, beetles, spiders..EVERYTHING with like 20 mates, put them in a container and did this for a few days until I bought it home. Mum found it and freaked the fuck out, holy shit....

*I know the title says in class, but I think it sort of fits

-ranked 300s school, I also have other stories but those wouldn't be me

Drsoccerball

HSC
As you know we stole our English teachers table. The valve that gas comes out in the lab my mate set that on fire. The flame looked heeps sick coming out of the hole. We burned pens... alot of pens. Mixed random chemicals from the lab altogether (The person who did this the teacher nearly killed.) Someone stole a massive aluminium role and my teacher replies with "Whoever took that role its very dangerous if you crush it... it can make a big explosion" Im like " why would you tell us if you think we have it...." But for the most dangerous experiment in physics i did the most taboo thing of all. For the pendulum experiment i didnt wear safety goggles. Girls you can now form a line ill organise my inboxes now.

Drsoccerball

HSC
Oh yeah and the other physics teacher comes into the room all happy and shit. This is the shit they use for rocket launches they barely make it and its very very rare and expensive. Teacher passes it around the first person who touches it breaks it LOOOL.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
A sign on a train incorrectly said something like "apply 60 kg of force to this lever for emergency stop" and so I got out a pen and crossed out "force" with "torque" and it was about 1 m long so I wrote "600 Nm" and crossed out "60 kg"

Mr_Kap

HSC
A sign on a train incorrectly said something like "apply 60 kg of force to this lever for emergency stop" and so I got out a pen and crossed out "force" with "torque" and it was about 1 m long so I wrote "600 Nm" and crossed out "60 kg"
this is actually funny

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I accidentally tried putting away a hotplate, which turns out was still hot, whilst the teacher was yelling at us to clean up after a practical for science.

Turns out we weren't meant to pack away the hotplate, and I waited until getting out of class to run cold water over the resulting burn :/

Ekman

HSC
As you know we stole our English teachers table. The valve that gas comes out in the lab my mate set that on fire. The flame looked heeps sick coming out of the hole. We burned pens... alot of pens. Mixed random chemicals from the lab altogether (The person who did this the teacher nearly killed.) Someone stole a massive aluminium role and my teacher replies with "Whoever took that role its very dangerous if you crush it... it can make a big explosion" Im like " why would you tell us if you think we have it...." But for the most dangerous experiment in physics i did the most taboo thing of all. For the pendulum experiment i didnt wear safety goggles. Girls you can now form a line ill organise my inboxes now.
That wasn't the worst bit, we broke his mini cupboard when we were moving it out.

It wasn't aluminium, it was magnesium. You can buy aluminium anywhere.

keepLooking

HSC
Not me but another guy - In Year 9, we were doing experiments with the bunsen burners and stuff. We finished fucking around like any Year 9 students would have done but this guy decided to 'unintentionally' place the gauze mat that has been heated under the bunsen for around an hour and a half on the teacher's desk. The teacher walked in back from the storeroom and picked the red hot gauze mat up with his bare hands. The teacher literally screamed out "FUCK" on the top of his lungs and threw the gauze mat to the ground. As immature year 9 students we burst out laughing our asses off. We all knew who did it and he was guilty for at least a month. From that day, we never got to do any experiments again.

Kaido

be.
HSC
Intentionally turned on the emergency showers and I jumped in. Almost got suspended.
Made a mini-catapult and tried to shoot nails at people.
Open the methane pipe, put mouth over it. Felt like an abo sniffing petrol. It was hectic.
My friend, somehow, after finishing titration prac, clamped his burette in such a way that after a minute, the burette flipped out of the clamp, did a sommersalt and broke.
Lighting 10 matches and putting it in the mouth
More shit but cant remember atm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)