stupid shit you've done in class (1 Viewer)

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
That wasn't the worst bit, we broke his mini cupboard when we were moving it out.

It wasn't aluminium, it was magnesium. You can buy aluminium anywhere.
Holy shit, try putting that in water :spzz:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
Year 7 best time ever

not me but a friend (at the time) was pretty much a trouble maker, and we also had this really scrawny kid in class as well,and another friend of mine , who was really fat and semi tall. Anyways almost EVERY class these three would get in a fight and everyone would laugh their ass off (including me)

So basically the NZ friend would call out something in class being offensive to the scrawny kid, he was Jewish, so he would call him a jew or stickhead (cause he was skinny as), and then he would retaliate and call my NZ friend sheep, or doing something with sheep, and then my fat friend would defend my NZ friend (cause they were buds too) and also call him a Jew or something and the jewish guy would call him fat lard in return, and basically shit went down and everyone called each others something and teacher would keep telling them to stop but they would just keep doing it in random intervals,and one time in music class they got so pissy they started throwing chairs around and shit, funniest crap, and they would swear at each other and teacher would get so mad and we'll all be like 'dayummmmm" and since the teacher couldn't do anything she would get the head teacher (buff guy) and he would come and sort stuff out and give detentions. Meanwhile I would just be pissing myself cause it was literally really funny to watch and hear.

In primary my friend ran out of class, and would go to the window and point the f finger at the teacher and swear at her, and then she would go outside but he would just run away, and she couldn't catch him and he would keep pulling it out etc..,...he got expelled the next day.

I really attracted trouble maker friends back in the day..(now some of my best friends are smoking weed and shit which I just don't understand(they're smart enough and everything) ) ..sigh

aceer

HSC
Year 9, threw a glue stick into the fan and it flew across the room and hit the mug my teacher was drinking coffee out of.. yea suspended for a week

Christofu01

HSC
In year 9 science, whenever we did a prac involving chemicals of any kind (which was obviously quite a lot), a few of my friends would put a little bit of each one into the container that used matches were supposed to go in. By about term 3, it ended up burning a hole through the container and also burning the benches in there. The teacher didn't realise though, which was pretty good.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
It's always the most trouble happens during science classes haha, I remember everytime we had a prac for chemistry and one of the equipment was a dropper everyone would go spraying each other. One time one of my mates was observing an experiment our teacher was doing and some kid came from behind him and literally wet his whole back with the dropper and he didn't even realise he's back was wet until like 20 mins later lol. I like this thread because it makes you remember the good times :)

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Someone in my grade at my school once threw an eraser at a fan and it rebounded and hit the teacher in the head

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Someone in my grade at my school once threw an eraser at a fan and it rebounded and hit the teacher in the head
Ah just reminded, we once had a casual teacher for chemistry and and some guy threw a thick booklet at the fan and the papers just flew everywhere.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Oh the 7-10 days was just the best, i do nothing now but 7-10 was just wild.

The amount of times my friends and i would put thumbtacks on the teachers chair was just stupid, but did not get caught once

During detention i threw a pencil out the at the wall which made my teacher turn around and then i just legged it out the window.

We were playing like a hammer throw game in the corridor while we were waiting for our teacher. We tried to see who could throw it the furthest. While i was spinning, i accidently let go early and the bag went flying through one of the windows the classroom and hits some chick in the head

The worst was that i got into an arguement in year 8 with hsie teachr and she got real mad she strted stomping. She was overweight so i was like "miss relax the building can barely hold you as it is" got in school suspension. I was really pissed after the suspension so when i came back, as she was sitting down, i casually walked behind her and kicked her chair and she fcken fell soo hard [emoji23]

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Honourable mentions: throwing shit at the fan, writing "fuck you" in my japanese test as my name and kicking out the light in the hall while playing futsal

integral95

HSC
Oh yeah I remember back in my yr 7 science class, we would basically throw shit around and not listen to the teacher.

She got fired in the end like holy shit karma failed.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Broke two rulers in the space of 15 minutes, whilst in the middle of an english lesson.

Flop21

HSC
Wow, this thread reminds me why I never ever want to be a high school teacher.

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Back in Year 9 (or during my naughtier years), every class we had IST, I would do a prank of one of my mates. My computer station was placed near a connected Smartboard which that was connected to my friend's station not far from mine. So whenever somebody moves their finger around the board, the cursor or whatever function (like a paint colour) would control his station. One time, me and one of my other friends would move the cursor in such a way that it would close the app, then window, then shut down the computer. He said to himself after that "Holy damn, is this computer like cursed or something?".

Drsoccerball

HSC
LOL i remember in year 7 we use to go the computer labs at lunch (Before they closed it LOL) and you'd leave your computer for 1 second and the year 8-9 would change it to like random old naked dudes and it was one of those troll websites where everytime you try to close it the tab moves away so you can't close it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)