Stupidest thing you've been punished for? (1 Viewer)

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
i'm asian and have never been 'grounded'

but when i was little, i'd get in trouble and be banned from video games/internet for say a week - then after a day or two, my dad will be like "hey mang u go play da game kk"

my parents were cool with Bs but got angry at Cs (rare occurrance)

now in uni, i haven't explained to them the GPA stuff. when my dad asked how I went, I just said "yer alryt" and it was all good :D i'll explain when i get decent grades rofl

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
my mum called da coppers on me wen i beat the fuck out of one of my brothers friends

i was grounded for a week

ie got jailed till my uncle bailed me out

if u can call that punishment, other than that, i am the punisher.

loisib

HSC
its really not that hard to hide a phone and a diary tbh
Yes well dispite te fact my phone was in my handbag and by diary was (i thought cleverly disguised) under my bed with all these old books - she still managed to find it.

Where there's a will there's a way..

DVDVDVDV

Premium Member
HSC
I was once told off for colouring in a snail realistically instead of colouring it in rainbow.

I was in kindergarten.

Smokee

HSC
I was almost kicked out of school for playing truth of dare.

My dad tried to kick me out of home for getting a C on my report card...it was for PE and I am the most uncoordinated person in the world and he hates sport. so wtf haha

I got my bus pass confiscated when I chewed my thumb when the bus driver was ripping into everyone for being to loud.

lux-lisbon

HSC
Yes well dispite te fact my phone was in my handbag and by diary was (i thought cleverly disguised) under my bed with all these old books - she still managed to find it.

Where there's a will there's a way..
well gosh under the bed is not good enough
do you have one of those desks where you can take out the bottom drawer and theres like a space below it?
or if you have a bookshelf you bring a whole row of books forward so theres a space behind them

I was once told off for colouring in a snail realistically instead of colouring it in rainbow.

I was in kindergarten.
haha what the fuck.

red-butterfly

HSC
I got in trouble from looking at my english teacher funny. She thought I was being smart trying to cover up my nose... I was trying to sneeze quietly...

noreun

HSC
My phone died and my dad didn't know where to pick me up from. I got a blasting even though we've discussed where to pick me up. Everyday, 3 days in advanced.

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
OH i just remembered

I wrote in an old The Simpsons branded diary

'I sang "fuck you dickhead asshole" '

cuz me and my crew waz having a swearing contest

my sister saw it and got angry

I cried. I was 7 and what is this

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
i remember the most bullshit things in primary school that i was punished for

- WATCHING a fight
- saying "bullshit" and someone saying that was the "FP" word, and the teacher believing her

fuck me, srsly, christian schools are the worst places

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
i remember the most bullshit things in primary school that i was punished for

- WATCHING a fight
- saying "bullshit" and someone saying that was the "FP" word, and the teacher believing her

fuck me, srsly, christian schools are the worst places

wats FP

vice lord

HSC
I was once kicked out of class Because my friend forgot his book=.=
Wasn't a misunderstanding or anything, she asks where his books are he says he doesn't have it so she screams out Anthony and Mark get out!
WTF?

klaris

HSC
Sent to the headmaster for wearing the wrong colour jumper (it was black and the accepted colour was navy; black is pretty damn close)

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
school

-not writing the number 6 correctly (kindergarten); got yelled at and made to write it out like 100 times
-saying "yay I'm finished" about ten seconds after the teacher said to work quietly (also kindergarten); naughty corner
-got detention in year three for supposedly breaking a picture frame...I didn't, just happened to be in the same room as the boy who did and the teacher loved him so, eh

parents

-slapped for saying "jam" because dad heard it as "damn"
-screamed at (not exaggerating it was pretty intense) for not being able to catch my cat...we had to take him to the vet and he knew it, so he was hiding, and after about five minutes of me trying to coax him out from under the lounge mum just went ballistic and didn't talk to me for like a day afterwards :confused:

spazamataz

HSC
At work I got a warning for 'wasting resources' by writing what particular stock I had to get on the back of receipt paper.
Oh in year 3 I got detention for saying the word 'lesbian'

Last edited:

klaris

HSC
in year three i scribbled on a piece of paper (literally a bunch of swirls and lines and nothing) and sat it on my desk. eventually, it made it's way to the girl sitting across to me (probably moved by bumping my pencil case or something). Girl next to me despised so she went and told the teacher that I was "passing notes in class"

When I tried to defend my case, saying "um wtf, who scribbles on paper and passes that around?" she said "I don't care. You have detention!". So I sat in a smelly room for an hour, during my lunch break, and wrote "I must not write notes in class and pass them around" 300 times.

jrgfognoeneot
/anger

kfnmpah

HSC
My parents, the dirty fuckers, sat me down and had a talk to me because when I was 15 I told them I was going to a movie and I went to a party and got drunk for the first time.
They told me, they did, that 'next time I should just ask because as long as they know where and who i'm with they'd let me go out' THE NERVE!

Now, I've moved out, have 2 jobs, am a full time student and enjoy a beer or two on occasion. I SURE SHOWED THEM!

Strict parents are dumb. That's prolly the only really bad thing I've done and I learnt from my mistake.

EDIT: in kindergarten I used to do bunny hops at the back of the classroom. Sometimes I'd get in trouble, sometimes my teacher would think it was great.
Also in kindergarten I got in trouble because, during show and tell, I said to the person presenting 'I have one of those but it's better' when I didn't have one of 'those' at all. Haha.
When I worked at hoyts, I got fired for eating a choc top from the damaged stock bin after my shift (it was still in the wrapper but the end of the cone snapped off) I left the wrapper there so it could be counted for stock take, I'd seen managers take stuff and leave the wrappers, but nope, I got fired for it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)