StuVac & Exam Period Bitch and Moan Thread (II, 2006) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Finally I'm about to finish the last 6 weeks of CHEM1612 lectures. Ho hum, now have to start BIOL1003 :eek: :mad1:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
The weather has been way too good to be stuck inside studying :S

I feel guilty for spending the morning with my boyfriend rather than studying :( and i feel guilty coz I'm going to dinner tomorrow night, and I have work on saturday. Ohmigod, the guilt is going to kill me.

3 words: so over it

lala2

Banned
HSC
So dry..........I'm dessicating...................silly weather. Been spending last five minutes smearing on moisturiser instead of studying--which I was till the dryness got to me.

J

jhakka

Spent 8 hours working in "the shed" (Kennards Self Storage) today for work. Good times. :|

Libbster

HSC
damn chemistry to HELL! as well as psychology and math1003. so much learning so little time.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
This is by far the easiest exam period I've had for a while. And I still haven't started studying.

The guilt is catching up to me, though.

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Surprisingly, study has been ok for me. I've spent two days this week in a library (once in med library and once in my local library) because there are less distractions, although I wanted to kill some high school kids when I was in the local library. Seriously, why the hell would they go to the library after their exam and sit there and talk/laugh with their friends?
It is difficult studying at home during the day (too many distractions - computer, radio, kitchen), but it's heaps easier studying at night.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I fall asleep studying at nights lol I use my days to study, and my night-times to get out of the house or hog up the phone line or something equally trivial but oh so entertaining!

I went into uni on Wednesday and I was so surprised at how many peopole were at uni! Fischer was packed. My friend and I got in there at 10 and there were no discussion rooms! Uni people are so dedicated! By the end of the day, the curriculum library dscussion room was totally packed!

lengy

HSC
I haven't done anything, so I finally decided I should start caring a bit. At faculty computer labs planning to finish late assignments with a half arsed attempt then download all the lecture notes and maybe get some study in.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
had a big fat panic attack last night at how lazy I've been and vowed to do ALOT ALOT ALOT of study today and look where I am...:rolleyes:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
This week I have: worked. Unfortunately not in a "studying" way, but in a "going out and making juice and earning money" way.

Meh.

Only 3 exams, 2 in the first week (one of which I can prolly do off the top of my head, the other is a BS fest), and the one in the last week is multiple choice.

Can't wait to finish.

Sham

92NTY6
HSC
blergh. been at fisher everyday of stuvac.
yes. ev.ery.day. shamed.
group study consists of a LOT of bitesized candy aha..

my time management skills suck..
and its showing. (again)
so much for learning from old mistakes.

three exams first week.
chem, biology, biometry.
monday, tuesday, wednesday.
talk about three bullets, geeeez!
(the one the following monday..)

still, i can swear on anything that i know nothing..

but still im laughing because the sugar hasnt worn off from todays study session..... brilliant!

MikiRei

HSC
Horrible Friday - finally finished all assessments - save for one - FINAL REPORT FOR SENG WORKSHOP!!! *cries*

My stuvac doesn't start till Monday :'(

Exam for me starts on the 21st - Tuesday (Stats)
23rd - Thursday - Software Project Management I think
24th - Friday - Microprocessor *cries* - Sri better not make it hard or else I'll *CRY*

giddycat88

HSC
N/A
Haven't done anything all week......

Hanging around with the wrong people I suppose..... :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Omg, yesterday, I studied like crazy for my first exam writing notes, reading textbook, going over tute work....

AND THEN, I go to the discussion board for the subject and I have no freaking clue wtf everyone is on about!

That makes me depressed :(

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I'm going through every module of ChemCAL. I thought it might be more fun than doing questions on paper, but I was very wrong.

tennille

HSC
Why is core chem always on the first Monday? It makes me sad. Then I have another chem exam on Friday. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)