Stuvac (1 Viewer)

Squary

HSC
Ok, I know that STUVAC is the time between the end of term 3 and the start of the HSC but what does the anacronym actually stand for. And why do they give the time a special name? Do they think that it will motivate us to study more? Don't get me wrong - I will be studying like a mad hatter when it comes to STUVAC but I do find the whole comcept a bit odd. What is everyone else's thoughts?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I always thought it was like "Student Vacation" crammed into one word. This cant be right tho, as we live in australia, and dont say "vacation", and its not even a vactaion at all!!! so ive concluded that STUVAC stands for

Studying makes me
Throw
Up
Violently
And
Cramming is my thang

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
I always thought it was like "Student Vacation" crammed into one word. This cant be right tho, as we live in australia, and dont say "vacation", and its not even a vactaion at all!!! so ive concluded that STUVAC stands for

Studying makes me
Throw
Up
Violently
And
Cramming is my thang
hahah excellent word choice

Squary

HSC
Cool, Thanks everyone.

I believe that there are too many anacronyms to remember. It would be a lot easier if people just said what they meant.

I personally think StuVac is stupid - who wants to spend a vacation studying.

And how DARE they allocate our usual school holiday entitlement (ie the period between term 3 and 4) as study time! We leave school and they are still trying to control us.

I reckon there is this whole conspiracy theory . . .. .

Peartie

HSC
StuVac is really only the 3rd week of the holidays if u look at it...the 1st 2 are normal holidays and they just needed a name between the end of the holidays and the start of the HSC so that came up wit that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)