Subject Change (1 Viewer)

BrickHead

HSC
N/A
So I asked one of my teachers if I could request to change subjects and they said I have to write a letter to the principal :S. So anyone know what I have to write about? Also how long will it take to start my new subject if i get approved?

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Just request to change subjects, maybe throw in a reason as to why you want to do so. Parent signature and done.

How long it will take to start depends on your school but chances are it will be immediately since Prelim has just started.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
Just request to change subjects, maybe throw in a reason as to why you want to do so. Parent signature and done.

How long it will take to start depends on your school but chances are it will be immediately since Prelim has just started.
This. Or probably when you have completed a whole cycle of your timetable.

BrickHead

HSC
N/A
Thanks, is there any chance that I will be refused or is my school compelled by the BOS so they have to let me change?

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
it's preliminary - it should be fine.

it's only the first few weeks of Year 11 - the teachers should understand why students change.
the only reason they have to reject you is timetable clash.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I thought it was at the school's discretion to allow what subs run and don't run.

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Thanks, is there any chance that I will be refused or is my school compelled by the BOS so they have to let me change?
The only reasons I can think of to refuse you the right to change subjects in Year 11 at this time of the year would be a timetable clash or the class into which you wish to change is full.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)