Subject selection??? (1 Viewer)

HSC
So i'll be going into my second year but I'm kind of interested in doing pyschology, so I'll have to do the first year units.

If I continued to do psych all the way to graduation, does that mean I'll be a year behind in my psych units but up to date with all my other units? I'm a bit confused.

Also, I'm tossing up between PSYCH1001 or ARIN2620 (Cyberworlds)....is the cyberworlds subject even good? I really don't know anything about it!

Thanks x

antheung

HSC
N/A
So i'll be going into my second year but I'm kind of interested in doing pyschology, so I'll have to do the first year units.

If I continued to do psych all the way to graduation, does that mean I'll be a year behind in my psych units but up to date with all my other units? I'm a bit confused.

Also, I'm tossing up between PSYCH1001 or ARIN2620 (Cyberworlds)....is the cyberworlds subject even good? I really don't know anything about it!

Thanks x
You should be able to do first and second year psychology units in your second and third years, as long as your choice of subjects meets your course's requirements, which you can find in the course handbooks. For example, the total number of credit points you gain from first year subjects cannot exceed a certain number, and you need to choose at least one major by satisfying that major's requirements.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)