Subjects and hsc (1 Viewer)

studyinggg

HSC
If my subjects are
Society and culture, legal studies, standard english, religion 1 unit, business services and senior science
And I haven't done so well, can I still achieve over 75 or are they too low scaling for that?

notthedevil

I love the Pakenham line
HSC
You would have to provide some more quantitative stuff, like your marks, ranks, and your school rank too probably, for anyone to make a correct judgement on your situation. There are still externals left, worth 50%, and I would really just recommend trying your hardest to smash those out, instead of worrying too too much on the fine details of your results :)

studyinggg

HSC
You would have to provide some more quantitative stuff, like your marks, ranks, and your school rank too probably, for anyone to make a correct judgement on your situation. There are still externals left, worth 50%, and I would really just recommend trying your hardest to smash those out, instead of worrying too too much on the fine details of your results :)
Marks range from 40% to 70% :/ Ranks are about middle, almost last for literally 2 subjects
If I do well in externals, can I pull off 80 or no?

captainneuro

HSC
200 and something :/
Not even 75? If I do really good in externals?
Your position relative to your cohort will hurt your final moderated internal marks thus your atar and it’s hard to tell how much exactly since we don’t know how your school usually performs in the externals. Don’t focus too much on marks but just do the best you can.

brbstudying

HSC
Your position relative to your cohort will hurt your final moderated internal marks thus your atar
What if the top 20 people are literally 1-3 marks away from each other, and the school normally doesn't do very well academically (ranked 200-300s) but this year's cohort seems to be an exception?

studyinggg

HSC
Your position relative to your cohort will hurt your final moderated internal marks thus your atar and it’s hard to tell how much exactly since we don’t know how your school usually performs in the externals. Don’t focus too much on marks but just do the best you can.
Usually the people with last rankings in my school always get pulled up quite a bit because they step their game real high in the hsc. Last year there were people coming literally last with internal marks of 40 and then get around 80 in the hsc
But idk, I'll do my best

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe that you can pull off an Atar that you are proud of. The HSC counts for half of your results, HALF. So there is a lot of opportunity to improve and time to study!

studyinggg

HSC
I believe that you can pull off an Atar that you are proud of. The HSC counts for half of your results, HALF. So there is a lot of opportunity to improve and time to study!
Thank you so much :)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
70-75 is achievable but only if you get 85%+ in externals for all subs.

Put your head down and reap the rewards.

Leesajohnson

HSC
N/A
You have to do hard work for better marks. Planned study will make you better in subjects. Best of luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)