Subjects for spring (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ok, getting slightly ahead of myself now. But I need one more subject for next semester. So far I have:
- Landuse and the environment (core)
- Wildlife tourism (tourism elective)
- Tourism trends (tourism / free elective).

Anyway, I'm tossing up between Introductory economics and Sustainable tourism and recreational planning

I know most of you probably haven't done either subject. But which one should I do. I have no idea!

ally15

Beep.
HSC
ima doing

Tourism Issues and CHange
Tourism and Community Studies
TOurism Trends
Material culture for tourism

cape--> do sustainable. economics sounds blergh:p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
ima doing

Tourism Issues and CHange
Tourism and Community Studies
TOurism Trends
Material culture for tourism

cape--> do sustainable. economics sounds blergh:p
Oooooh ... I'm going to be in your tourism trends class :p damn ... its now a core for first years. I'll be like the only second yearer in the class :p

Issues and changes rules! That subject was the best!! Community studies that was just fun!!

My only problem with sustainable is poll :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
He is funny ... But sometimes I can't understand a word he says.

I can't believe that I'm going to have corazon for half my subjects :/

Last edited:
HSC
im only enrolled in two for next spring (thats if i dont get my transfer) so in the horrible case that i dont get my transfer will i be allowed to enroll in two more units at the beginning of the semester??????

HSC
im only enrolled in two for next spring (thats if i dont get my transfer) so in the horrible case that i dont get my transfer will i be allowed to enroll in two more units at the beginning of the semester??????

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
When do you find out if you get your transfer?

You can add subjects and remove them up until the census date which is august (i think). But its always good to be enrolled in subjects so you can attend during the first week, so you get unit outlines.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I had corazon semester 1 last year for integrated approaches to sustainability. Then I have her this semester for environment and tourism management. And now for wildlife tourism and tourism trends next semester. I couldn't believe she remembered my name after a whole year!

I wanted Robyn for tourism trends - she marks easy :D Dunno why Julie isn't teaching :(

HSC
Cape said:
When do you find out if you get your transfer?

You can add subjects and remove them up until the census date which is august (i think). But its always good to be enrolled in subjects so you can attend during the first week, so you get unit outlines.

think we find out like 1 week before the start of the teaching period...im guessing because closing dates for transfer forms are 2 weeks before the teaching period starts so we find out pretty late. shit i hope i find out in time for tute rego coz otherwise thats fucking slack

ally15

Beep.
HSC
Cape--> didnt u know?? Julies going on maternity leave!! Shes preggers!!!
my friends and i were talking about it and we suspected it ages ago but didnt want mention it in case she wasnt and it offended her:D

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
my units for 2nd semester:

psych 1b (core)
group interaction (core)
introduction to psychology of health (core)
design thinking (communication elective)

klh

HSC
well which on edo you wanna do cape? eco or tourism? why not both if oyu have 7 free elecetives?

anyway me:
Biz, SOciety and Policy
Contemporary Mgmt Issues
Org Learning & Development
Mgmt of Change

this semster is going to be fun...4 subjects, all level 3's...im shivering in my socks already

klh

HSC
fro what? the subjects or the tutes?
and if its one of them, shouldnt you know? you a UWSer!!
ive handed in my program variation weeks ago, and tutes arent until the vacation period...
better hand in your subjects form to the student centre [if i correctly interpreted your q]

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:
Cape--> didnt u know?? Julies going on maternity leave!! Shes preggers!!!
my friends and i were talking about it and we suspected it ages ago but didnt want mention it in case she wasnt and it offended her:D
OMGOSH!!!!! Julie is preggers!!!! I didn't know that! I haven't had her as a lecturer since issues and change last year! Damn, she marks easy :p

klh said:
well which on edo you wanna do cape? eco or tourism? why not both if oyu have 7 free elecetives?

anyway me:
Biz, SOciety and Policy
Contemporary Mgmt Issues
Org Learning & Development
Mgmt of Change

this semster is going to be fun...4 subjects, all level 3's...im shivering in my socks already
hehe ... sucker :p all level 3 subjects :p I dunno about my last elective. I don't want to do a level 100 subject, so that incase I find something interesting next year, I can do some more introductory subjects - I've only done 7 level 100 subjects! I think I might do either german or italian next year, so, don't want to use them all up yet :p

I'm still stuck on what to do, I have no idea. I looked at the majors last night, and by the time I finish i am already majoring in tourism, but I can major in something else, I was thinking, sustainable environmental management or natural resource conservation and resoration management. But no, most of the subjects don't run anymore :rolleyes:

SweetSeasons

HSC
I'm doing

Biology 2
Chemistry 2
Introductory Geochemistry
Engineering and Design Concepts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)