Subjects ! =( (1 Viewer)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
umm heyy .. ii was just wonderingg .. ii chose my subjects right .. and then the teacher like planning it all out told me it was way too late to change .. some of my teachers have told me to take it up with the principal and bring my parents in .. but should i ? .. im not really that kinda person .. whatever im offered ill take it .. and im not very confronting or anything .. although ii really wana change my subjects .. and also ii wanted multimedia and he told me there wasnt even a class running .. ii REALLY got disappointed and it was the subject ii was really looking forward too .. ii think that would have been a subject that i would have probably chosen as my first priority and II REALLY DESPERATELY WANT IT ! what can ii do to get it ? =(

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
umm .. yeah ii asked a teacher about doing the subject somewhere else although he did not know much about it he said it would be really hard to get it at the same time as the line was running at our school .. which is very complicated and all .. and also ii dont think ii could get anybody to do the subject with me .. from what somebody told me .. NOBODY chose that subject therefore making it even harder for me to get it running ..

& yes ii have started doing the ii thing again .. aha .. ii cant help it ! ><"

<edit> & yeah ii know ii can change in yr 11 but like ii thought it would be better to change now and also its not that easy to get the subjects changed from what ive heard. & your also right that ii have nothing to lose so ii might as well take the chance =] </edit>

<edit> would changing schools for the subjects you want be worth it ? LOL </edit>

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz said:
would changing schools for the subjects you want be worth it ?
It's really up to what your heart wants to do. If you really really really really really want to do the subject that is not offered at your school, I guess you could consider changing schools. If you do move, it shouldn't be too bad adjusting/settling into the new school as you still have the whole preliminary year before the HSC begins.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Just weigh up the pros and cons. Would you bother with all the troubles of a new school in exchange of doing the subjects that you desire? Decide yourself :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
hmm yeahh .. ii guess its a personal decision about changing schools .. hmm .. are there any other ways ii could get the subjects ii want ? .. any suggestions would be helpful .. :)

jessdoit

HSC
If classes for subjects you want are available then by all means approach the principal (do you seriously need your parents there...) and discuss the matter with him/her. But if there aren't any classes offered I guess it's just too bad unless you want to do out of school courses? I personally wouldn't change schools but I guess it depends how attached you are to your school, how easily you adapt, how much doing well in school means to you etc.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
jessdoit said:
If classes for subjects you want are available then by all means approach the principal (do you seriously need your parents there...) and discuss the matter with him/her. But if there aren't any classes offered I guess it's just too bad unless you want to do out of school courses? I personally wouldn't change schools but I guess it depends how attached you are to your school, how easily you adapt, how much doing well in school means to you etc.
hmm .. yeahh .. ii will do that when school starts again .. & LOL @ the parents part .. yeahh thats just what ii heard .. but that would just make it really awkward for me .. ill try get an interview w/out em .. & does anybody know if doing the courses out of school really that hard to get ? ii mean it does sound hard .. but is anybody actually doing it ? any past experiences ?
& ii guess ii am a lil attatched to my school .. but truthfully ii feel as if ii have no problem with moving (although it may be part of some denial bit) but yeahh .. ii feel as its all good with me .. but ii really WANT that subject !! ><"

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sle3pe3bumz said:
& ii guess ii am a lil attatched to my school .. but truthfully ii feel as if ii have no problem with moving (although it may be part of some denial bit) but yeahh .. ii feel as its all good with me .. but ii really WANT that subject !! ><"
It's really up to you to go for what your heart tells you to do. Ask yourself questions like "do you really want to do the subject?" and "Is it really worth changing schools for it?"

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Riviet said:
It's really up to you to go for what your heart tells you to do. Ask yourself questions like "do you really want to do the subject?" and "Is it really worth changing schools for it?"
hmm .. well im not really sure .. something inside of me also wants to escape the school .. which was why ii brought it up in the first place ii guess .. there are personal reasons which make me want to run away from the school and subjects give me a reason .. hmm .. although from one person's opinion has totally changed my attitude towards the subejct !! ><" .. and ii dont know anymoreeee .. ><" .. this sucks !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)