Subway/Boost Juice (1 Viewer)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
How do you apply for these places? There's no Subway site thingy

Also, how do you jazz up a resume that is really lame, i.e. I finished high school, the end?

- Messiah -

HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
How do you apply for these places? There's no Subway site thingy

Also, how do you jazz up a resume that is really lame, i.e. I finished high school, the end?
There is a few positions avaliable on seek.com.au for Subway.

Also, its best if you meet the manager at the store, and hand in your resume.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i use to work @ subway.. you go hand in ur resume to the subway store.. and most likely u do the same with boost.

alot of job search sites will assist u to write up a resume

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
ive seen ads on seek for boost people.
subway- hand in resume?

sarevok

HSC
Don't bother applying online, that is unlikely to get you anywhere; the better approach is to front-up with a copy of your resume and your most recent school report and speak to the manager. As for the content of your resume, there is no need to 'jazz it up' to a great extent - this is a menial fast-food job, after all. You'll want to wait until early January before applying, I am doubtful they will be hiring with Christmas so imminent.

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
for boost juice just go up + hand in ur resume.. thats the best way.. try + speak to the manager if he/she is there.. i'm not blond + i work at boost juice

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
au contraire, blonds terrify me

Yeah I did that eventually and they made me fill in a form. I punned when they asked me what I loved about Boost Juice. I said they boosted the economy. and then I got heaps cheesy when they asked me why I wanted to work there 'obviously I want to work somewhere I love' haha I suck

Last edited:

fnkychk

HSC
N/A
I punned when they asked me what I loved about Boost Juice. I said they boosted the economy
That's a horrible question to be asked! It's like forcing you to suck up. I was once asked "what do you know about red rooster?". Like, wtf? What am I supposed to know, how many stores they have and who created it? That guy didn't have a clue.

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
Good god cb, you're actually contemplating working there?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
cherryblossom, assuming you want for the interview etc do you know if you got the job or are you apply to both and awaiting the results of both to decided?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
cherryblossom, assuming you want for the interview etc do you know if you got the job or are you apply to both and awaiting the results of both to decided?
sorry leetom, I need the money what's wrong with those places

um I just dropped my resume in. I don't think they have any available positions but they might call me when they lose people - but I think this would be when uni comes back. And they don't tell you straight that they don't need people - they say yes when you ask them if they have any openings when they don't really - unless you probe haha and I probed, I'm so proud

mrincredible

Superhero In Training
HSC
i used to work at boost (worst place ever! lol) and i applied online on seek.com.au in the morning before school one day and at bout 5pm i got a call saying i got the job without having an interview, a trial wateva lol

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
how long does it take for them to call, it's been about a week since i applied, nothing yet.

koukla

executive member... SMRT
HSC
i also applied on the web for subway, got a call the next day from the owner, then the day after that from the manager, then an interview and a work trial all in one week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)