suggest any tips for revising? (1 Viewer)

chris42

HSC
Yeah, the only other topic, they 'Might do', would be management and change, and thats proberly pretty slim, but being the BOS, anything is possible :p

catwoman_xo

study cards

i know that you can get the cards for most subjects but if there are options in that subject the cards are usually only for the core topics. they are available for maths, biology, ipt, business, and quite a few others

choc-chip

HSC
u mean da jacaranda ones?watz in it...r they da bullet points of da key words?

marko

i ended up with 93 for BS..
my tip would be NOT to spend too much time second guessing what the questions (especially last two sections) will be on based on past papers, and just learn it all!
also, expect every year that the MC and SA sections will become slightly trickier as they wont regurgiate past questions and have to find new ways to ask them (and also because you have had the benefit of 3+ past papers)
good luck in '04

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by marko

my tip would be NOT to spend too much time second guessing what the questions (especially last two sections) will be on based on past papers, and just learn it all!
yeah i agree....i few people got caught in the last hsc when they had prepared answers for global business coz thats wot most people were predicting....but in the end, there was no global:( :(

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
Originally posted by MiSSi
yeah i have tried it. it is good my teacher photocopies it. are you talking about the series one by topic or the a4 size one?
They are both good, i think. :)

I haven't got either, but I bought the preliminary (sp?) book, and thats good. I'm planning on buying the HSC one as well. :)

marko

Originally posted by AGB
yeah i agree....i few people got caught in the last hsc when they had prepared answers for global business coz thats wot most people were predicting....but in the end, there was no global:( :(
that is exactly what i did :hammer: i managed overall a decent score but it should have been higher.. i did a 'once-over' of my case studies for the other topics and crammed hardcore for the global business one and it made me nervous throughout the whole exam after i saw it during reading time... its my own fault though, trying to take shortcuts :rolleyes:

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i was prepared for global as well... but also at the same time i was mentally prepared that if it is not global i will invent my own case study..anyways..considering that i invented a business and wrote about it i think my mark is good..well yeah in my opinion..i.e. 91

n yeah Marko...from your signature....hope to see u at USYD for commerce :D

chris42

HSC
Yeah, I was expecting it to be global business but I had a feeling that they were going to change it so I tried to do a last minute study of all the subjects I could. All I can say to the 2004 class is try and know a general knowledge of all your topics, just incase you end up writing about a topic that you didn't think they would ask.

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
I jus realised that doing pre-prepared essays for BS is a pretty good idea as well

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by = Jennifer =
really....hmmmmm....*steals suggestion*

in the hsc can the bos ask from any syllabus topic for the essay or report??
indeed they can

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
tip for studying.. make up a song for each topic using acronyms for like things to remember... then record it with u and ur friends to the tune of a song u know and listen to it over and over.. ull be singing it in ur head in the hsc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)