Suicide (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

riot_girl88

HSC
hey guys i don't know if you have heard about the unfortunate sucide of a year twelve girl before the english exam today. my condolances are extended to her family and friends.

i think we should all remember that there are more important things in life other than the HSC and that is LIFE its self. no matter what we should look forward and i hope we will all be able to achieve our dreams, however not at the cost of our own lives.

please remember her in your thoughts and prayers.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
That's so horrible. Who was the girl? Where did you hear about it?

Brie-is-Me

HSC
That's truly awful. I'm so glad that i've got my head around the fact that this is NOT the be all and end all by any stretch of the imagination. It doesn't matter if you don't get your course straight away next year, maybe you'll attend the school of life next year and go back as a mature age student if it's still what you want to do. Everything happens for a reason. Seriously.

riot_girl88

HSC
dagwoman said:
That's so horrible. Who was the girl? Where did you hear about it?
i heard about it from a friend who goes to the same school.

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Some people just don't get the emotional support and reassurances they need, unfortunately.

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
mmm, my sister goes to the same school, shetold me about this before... pretty fucking terrible. apparently it was pretty fucked - just like going there in the morning, finding out someone you saw every school day for the last 6 years just died... then 'oh ok, hsc time now...'

emily2005

HSC
N/A
omg that is so terrible i cant imagine what the rest of her class mates were going through during the exam... the hsc does crazy things to you but suicide? there are so many other options in life. She proberly didint have the support from family and friends.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Purp|e said:
mmm, my sister goes to the same school, shetold me about this before... pretty fucking terrible. apparently it was pretty fucked - just like going there in the morning, finding out someone you saw every school day for the last 6 years just died... then 'oh ok, hsc time now...'
Doesn't the entire year get special consideration for the exam though in those circumstances?

shimmy&shine

HSC
that's terrible! I really feel for her family and friends, and all the students directly affected at her school.

That is so sad. I heard another official news story. The CSATs in Korea (HSC equivalent) is all on ONE FUKEN DAY!!! JUST ONE!!! SO MUCH HARDER< RIGOROUS AND CRAZY, that it actually psychologically fuck you up, as in suidcide. ANyway, this father (last years story) took his whole family to the examination centre, drenched themselves (father, mother, younger brother and the son) in oil, and flamed themselves. The whole family commited suicide, just on some bad exam results. Google it if you want. I think it might be in the Korea Herald.

Unfortunately, cases like these are not uncommon in Korea, or anywhere else in the world.

I'm thanking god that I felt calm, in control and ready when I sat for the exam.

royaaran

HSC
How sad...she committed suicide yesterday :(

I just got told by someone from my msn that a girl in year 12 committed suicide yesterday. This is what i got on msn.

Please give your praYers to Lil. an olmc student who turned 18 last week and commited suicide yesterday.We hope all the best to her family and friends. Please add a rose onto your nickname. Send this to all those people on your contact listHer my space: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=25494080

Its so sad :(

R.IP. Lil

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Re: How sad...she committed suicide yesterday :(

Ok. Another suicide. Sweet-looking and fun-loving. Didn't believe she has taken that road.
May I extend my sympathy to all those who know her.

Last edited:

beststreet

HSC
N/A
keep in mind that we do not know her personally and there are many other factors that contribute stress besides these exams. just doesnt make sense though, after looking at her myspace (other thread)

happibear

HSC
N/A
Re: How sad...she committed suicide yesterday :(

oh my thats so sad =( but why she commit suicide? usually when pple commit suicide is being selfish. i dunno...

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
I wonder why she'd kill herself over the HSC when it seems like she has so much more to live for. Poor thing.

So to all the other stressing 06ers, we're really not kidding when we say that the HSC is one of the many paths to success. You'll realise it too once it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)