Suicide (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbadvanced

Air Wick
HSC
I don't think she realised you can re-do the HSC up to 5 times at TAFE...

and why give us her myspace when you cant leave a empathy message if you're not that person's friend
since no-one will be logging in, no-one to accept people as friends

bit sad though...hope all goes well for her family

AND PEOPLE!!!!!!
DONT GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE COS U CAN DO IT AGAIN AT TAFE DAMMIT!

Last edited:

FortyWinks

HSC
N/A
Originally Posted by yal14h
Suicide is selfish.

Suicide is the easy way out: instead of trying to work out their problems, they kill themselves. If your dead you don't have to deal with any problems.

There is always hope.

The Board of Studies is not to blame. There are much, much more strenuous exams in other nations. The HSC is optional. Stop whinging about it.

You only stress as much as you let yourself stress.

If you want to kill yourself just over the HSC, then fuck you. You don't deserve to live, you selfish cunt.

Personally, I find the other student who passed away due to cancer as a real tragedy, because they stood no chance. This chick could've done anything and everything to solve her problems, but she disregarded the preciousness of life and threw it all away. She stood a chance- the cancer patient didn't.
I agree with ya to some degree cept ur still a dick! she aint a hero man but obviously she was loved by many people so atleast she brought joy to most people instead of being a dickhead like you and try to piss of alrdy pissed off people! fuck your a stupid sped!

the hsc IS optional for everyone except sometimes the person feels as if the other options are worst! people THINK they have a standard to live up to.. THEY DONT! thats the fuckn MAIN cause of stress around our age!! im doing my hsc atm.. my sibblings both got above 95.... im looking at a 50.. MAYBE... do i care? fuck no! i tried.. i failed! big deal it aint the end of the world!

to those people blaming the hsc... - the hsc isnt to blame! its EVERYONE who puts SO much emphasis on the HSC... you can b successful in life and fuck up the HSC.. u can nail the hsc and fuck up life! the hsc is WAY to overrated! there are plenty of other pathways into uni! HSC means SHIT all.. if u screw it up.. all it means.. is u wasted 2 years which sucks yeah.. but who cares!! AND IF UR FEELING DOWN AND DEPRESSED BOU THE HSC FUCKING TELL SOMEONE!!! ANYONE!!!!

Anyways it was a tragedy, really really sad to hear, just hopefully it wont happen again.

GL EVERYONE WITH THE HSC AND LIFE!

ciao ciao

rainbow.

HSC
yal14h said:
Suicide is selfish.

Suicide is the easy way out: instead of trying to work out their problems, they kill themselves. If your dead you don't have to deal with any problems.

There is always hope.

The Board of Studies is not to blame. There are much, much more strenuous exams in other nations. The HSC is optional. Stop whinging about it.

You only stress as much as you let yourself stress.

If you want to kill yourself just over the HSC, then fuck you. You don't deserve to live, you selfish cunt.

Personally, I find the other student who passed away due to cancer as a real tragedy, because they stood no chance. This chick could've done anything and everything to solve her problems, but she disregarded the preciousness of life and threw it all away. She stood a chance- the cancer patient didn't.

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. Think about that one, then contemplate suicide.
Just... wow.
I can't believe the way some people feel they have the right to judge a poor girl they don't even know. Some of the things I've read in this thread are just so selfish, shallow and inconsiderate. Have a bit of empathy. Maybe from the outside suicide might seem selfish, but the saddest part is that most people who are suicidal are so low that they just can't feel how much those around them love them. Or the pain's just too much that it doesn't even enter their mind. Sometimes they might even think that people will be better off. Tragic, but true. You don't have any right to be calling her selfish and weak. The only thing you know about her life is that she was a student sitting the HSC. You have no idea what her "problems" were.... did it even cross your mind that she may have even been suffereing from depression? Its an illness just like cancer, people don't choose it. It may not be terminal but it's certainly life threatening.

Just think about it for a second. You're able to see the 'preciousness' of life, how much you mean to the people around you and the hope for the future. Now try to imagine how much pain a person would have to be in not to be able to feel all of that. Think of how horrible it would feel to look into the future and see nothing but more pain. Though I can tell that it's not something you'd even be able to contemplate, due to the shallowness of your reply. Which I guess is lucky for you, it's not something you'd ever want to experience.

There would be more to her death than just the HSC, but it could have been the factor that pushed her over the edge. So honestly you should just shut up and keep your rude and offensive opinions to yourself. At least have a bit of respect for her family and friends and what they're going through right now. It's the fear of negative reactions like this that stop a lot of people asking for the help they need. How would you feel if it had been one of your friends and people were judging them like you're judging her?
My condolences to all her family and friends :(

lengy

HSC
I can sympathise with suicide. It's a choice. A tragic end but an end none the less. She'll be missed and remembered by those who loved her.

FortyWinks

HSC
N/A
Just... wow.
I can't believe the way some people feel they have the right to judge a poor girl they don't even know. Some of the things I've read in this thread are just so selfish, shallow and inconsiderate. Have a bit of empathy. Maybe from the outside suicide might seem selfish, but the saddest part is that most people who are suicidal are so low that they just can't feel how much those around them love them. Or the pain's just too much that it doesn't even enter their mind. Sometimes they might even think that people will be better off. Tragic, but true. You don't have any right to be calling her selfish and weak. The only thing you know about her life is that she was a student sitting the HSC. You have no idea what her "problems" were.... did it even cross your mind that she may have even been suffereing from depression? Its an illness just like cancer, people don't choose it. It may not be terminal but it's certainly life threatening.

Just think about it for a second. You're able to see the 'preciousness' of life, how much you mean to the people around you and the hope for the future. Now try to imagine how much pain a person would have to be in not to be able to feel all of that. Think of how horrible it would feel to look into the future and see nothing but more pain. Though I can tell that it's not something you'd even be able to contemplate, due to the shallowness of your reply. Which I guess is lucky for you, it's not something you'd ever want to experience.

There would be more to her death than just the HSC, but it could have been the factor that pushed her over the edge. So honestly you should just shut up and keep your rude and offensive opinions to yourself. At least have a bit of respect for her family and friends and what they're going through right now. It's the fear of negative reactions like this that stop a lot of people asking for the help they need. How would you feel if it had been one of your friends and people were judging them like you're judging her?
My condolences to all her family and friends :(
yeh i agree with all that ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHICH IS WHY PEOPLE NEED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT ITS OK TO TALK TO THEM! IF your not brave enough to go up to someone you know and knows you, talk to a priest in a confessional... talk to a complete stranger.. www.myspace.com/4argy - u can message me if ya want and ull prolly NEVA have to see me in your lifetime and i wont know who you are.. but i can still help... ne1 thinking bout being a dickhead to us n fuckn me round.. go for it :p ill laugh if ur funny and block u if ur not!

ciao

Last edited:

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
For those of yo thinking of following her footsteps...
Just listen to this.
Many of you need to know getting into the best uni and/or the best course isn't as wonderful as you think once you start doing it. It's just a name plate after you graduate 4 or 5 years later.
There are many Unis and maybe Tafe for us to go to. Just don't stress about not making into those course preferences. Although I can only imagine what she was going through before she past away. But I can tell you it's no big deal even if you do get your desired preference. Apparently, those people will still have heaps of insecurities and difficult times to go through and things to concerning with their futures to think about.

I think this news has made me realise that Australia is slowly approaching to become one of the more asian-like competitive Uni entrance countries. Truly sad.

RIP to that girl.

latinoloco

HSC
FortyWinks said:
I agree with ya to some degree cept ur still a dick! she aint a hero man but obviously she was loved by many people so atleast she brought joy to most people instead of being a dickhead like you and try to piss of alrdy pissed off people! fuck your a stupid sped!

the hsc IS optional for everyone except sometimes the person feels as if the other options are worst! people THINK they have a standard to live up to.. THEY DONT! thats the fuckn MAIN cause of stress around our age!! im doing my hsc atm.. my sibblings both got above 95.... im looking at a 50.. MAYBE... do i care? fuck no! i tried.. i failed! big deal it aint the end of the world!

yada yada yada......
damn straight people. there are 3 types of people... dicks pussies and asshole. dicks just wanna fuck everything, pussies just take it. and asshole just like to shit on everyone!

fortywinks you beast, absolutely right. like. MY siblings.. got like 25 in hsc cause they didnt speak english. so i got no problem. but my rents still want me to get 86.... but fuck that! they lucky if they get 66!

if anyone is feeling stress and seriously thinking about suicide. its not right. talk to someone, reach out. if you need it, you can talk to me at www.myspace.com/4italy remember, just think about what you will put your family and friends through just so you can 'escape'.

nwatts

HSC
i love this thread

so many obviously considered and intelligent opinions expressed in such fluent grammatical flair

what the fuck is wrong with you all?

madcat939

HSC
brogan77 said:
Yeah, good one.

Don't make up shit to support your opinons, even if you think you're in the right.

Source
little man
i hope i don't see u at uni. i'd smack the shit out of u.
tell me wat goes on in russia?, wat about coloumbia? tell me what was the status of afghan and the usa in 1990 and what is it now?
let alone why don't we convert to a greener source of fuel when it is possible?
And why is the world like this hatred, people dying?
stick to ure fuking books.

oh wait.... wats this u got ure results from wikipedia
pls tell me wats ure name so i can create an article called 'the guy with smallest the brain' because anyone can edit wiki u dumbass.

Last edited:

FortyWinks

HSC
N/A
i love this thread

so many obviously considered and intelligent opinions expressed in such fluent grammatical flair

what the fuck is wrong with you all?
WE LOVE TO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

well its like 3 am and i dont feel like going to bed coz ill think about suicide then analyse every aspect of my life which generally takes about 3 hours... and i dont really feel like going to sleep at 6 am.. DO YOU??? ... sry this is making light of the situation.. seriously.. a girl suicided.. how would you expect people to react??

seriously.. i hate suicide!!!! remember ppl! eva feeling down! u talk 2 some1!!!!!! ANYONE!!!!

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
~Sw33ti3~ said:
condolence to her family and friends.
it is horrible. she is so pretti, and she is gone...
screw the hsc... does BOS know wat it does to ppl now???????

i swear there is so much stress.....
stop saying bad things about her, if a person has walked to the end of a road and sees nothing and could only take their life, it is a very sad and horrible thing.

whereever u are, although i dunno u and never will know u, but RIP.
Errr.. most of the stress from the HSC comes from peer and family pressure.

sasquatch

HSC
How can you not say someone committing suicide is not selfish. Experiencing the pain of somebody elses death, especially someone as close to you, like a child, mother, father, brother, sister, etc. is the worst form of pain you can experience. So inflicting that to those around you is fucken selfish as hell. People need to realise that sometimes they need to go through fucken rough times and that.. Say your mother is raising a family by herself, with little income, etc. obviously she would be fucken unhappy. But for her to commit suicide, without think of the saftey/future of her kids is fucken selfish. Same applies to this girl who decided to take her own life. She didnt stop to think of the impact her death would place on others.

If everyone who felt upset committed suicide, we would have mom, dad, brother, sister, the family dog, all committing suicide after one member of the family commited suicide, because they were "all depressed".

Fuck you to that bitch who said depression is a medical condition, and it is life threatening. Have you ever seen someone die before you from cancer for over a year. Your a fucken retard. Comparing some pissy bitch who would get a UAI of 30, to those dying of cancer.. even if she got abused - physically/sexually, how can you compare that to dying slowly for fucken years you bitch.

She was the one who decided to take her own life, i know the impact of greiving with death, but fuck random fucks like you who dont even know her.. you try to make yourselves look good by saying "oh my heart goes out..blah blah blah" when you dont even really give a shit.

So shut the fuck up you depression bitch, and make sure you know what the fuck your talking about before you make a post.

lengy

HSC
Who cares about cancer patients. If they were smart they would've ended it sooner rather then later.

nwatts

HSC
sasquatch said:
How can you not say someone committing suicide is not selfish. Experiencing the pain of somebody elses death, especially someone as close to you, like a child, mother, father, brother, sister, etc. is the worst form of pain you can experience. So inflicting that to those around you is fucken selfish as hell. People need to realise that sometimes they need to go through fucken rough times and that.. Say your mother is raising a family by herself, with little income, etc. obviously she would be fucken unhappy. But for her to commit suicide, without think of the saftey/future of her kids is fucken selfish. Same applies to this girl who decided to take her own life. She didnt stop to think of the impact her death would place on others.

If everyone who felt upset committed suicide, we would have mom, dad, brother, sister, the family dog, all committing suicide after one member of the family commited suicide, because they were "all depressed".

Fuck you to that bitch who said depression is a medical condition, and it is life threatening. Have you ever seen someone die before you from cancer for over a year. Your a fucken retard. Comparing some pissy bitch who would get a UAI of 30, to those dying of cancer.. even if she got abused - physically/sexually, how can you compare that to dying slowly for fucken years you bitch.

She was the one who decided to take her own life, i know the impact of greiving with death, but fuck random fucks like you who dont even know her.. you try to make yourselves look good by saying "oh my heart goes out..blah blah blah" when you dont even really give a shit.

So shut the fuck up you depression bitch, and make sure you know what the fuck your talking about before you make a post.
can people die of irony?

because i vote that you do.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Rather than go through every ridiculous and ignorant comment you've just made (for the sake of time), I'm just gonna... Make a few points.

The fact is that depression is a legitimate mental illness. Mental illness is a legitimate condition, just as legitimate as cancer. It's that simple. In most cases, it's about hormones being imbalanced. Not everyone who is depressed commits suicide, that's not what I said. But 90% of individuals who commit suicide have a mental illness (I can cite a source if you don't believe me).

This poor girl probably didn't stop to think about the impacts of her death because she was so depressed her perceptions of the world were most likely delusional. That is what happens when one commits suicide, which you have quite clearly shown, through your very eloquent reply, you know nothing about.

Everyone knows what grieving death means. I think everyone here has probably had someone close to them die. Just because you have doesn't make your view anymore valid than mine. And no, I didn't know this poor girl, but you didn't either and you certainly don't have anything kind or constructive to offer.

I particularly enjoyed this part of your rant: "So shut the fuck up you depression bitch, and make sure you know what the fuck your talking about before you make a post". All I can say is: ditto.

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
Unless you people actually know Lil, you shouldn't be commenting on her death. We don't know why she did what she did, and nor should we. Unless we are her friends and family, we have no right discussing the reasons for her suicide. And I really don't think it helps when people come on here and post awful things. Lil is dead, don't disgrace her memory.
I would just like to send out my condolences and prayers for Lil's family and friends. R.I.P Lil.

MiladYoussef

HSC
Are Use Cunts All Fucked? This Is A Thread About A Girl Who Killed Herslef! Send Your Condolences And Get The Fuck Out Of This Thread! You Are All Selfish, Go Make Another Fucking Thread And Argue About What You Want, There Is A Million Thread And You Chose This One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)