Suits for formal (1 Viewer)

fornar

HSC
I wore a bright red suit to my yr 10 formal and am trying to out do myself for my yr12 formal any suggestions on colours or designs

Ely

I can't think of anything to "out do" red, but i tell you what looks really sexy........black suit with a black top and a funky coloured tie........ooooohhhh BABY!!!!!

fornar

HSC
That does sound kewl.

I have thought of a orange suit but the town i live in doesn't have much of a range looks like it's a road trip to do some searching.

Ely

orange suit??? wouldn't that be too much like your red one?? I think you should go metallic....BUT.....nothing beats black!!!

T

tactic

two of my friends went in a gold suit and a silver suit
looked good

want to stand out.. buy a checkerd suit

fornar

HSC
yer your right. about the orange

Metallic would be hard to get. so would gold

checkered suit sounds kewl

T

tactic

go to boys 2 men in fairfield..
you can get metalic suits from there
they usually have some cool suits

sif not 99

stuffed if i know what i will wear just a sharp suit i reckon coz if i buy something i want to wear it again after, im sure that there prolly wont be that many times i would wear an orange suit some other time

Doylie

I hope there are some Buffy fans in this post...
For my formal i wanna wear the bright blue suit that 'Sweet' wears in the Buffy musical episode - Once More, With Feeling.. Thats the coolest suit ive ever seen.. plus there were those wing tipped shoes, like the ones that mafia bosses wear, hehe..
Either that or i'm gonna wear a normal suit with a bright blue or red tie, and bleach then dye my hair bright blue or red to match the tie...

Gubble

me thinking of a black tux with a bright orange shirt underneath with no tie.....not really creative but simple and'll look pretty good

fornar

HSC
Fubu jacket mad!!

Cmon have to make some impression it's ya last year go out with something ppl will remember

p00_p00

yeah the Fubu jackets kick ass!!!!

Lotsa pockets to stash blades, guns, and other assorted cannons! :p

DOwnside is cops ALWAYS check Arabs/AZNs/Krygz who wear FUBU jackets...... the white guy is always left alone even if hes carryin an Uzi around :p

SkAnDi

HSC
I don't think it matters.... except that you come in with a cigar.

It doens't even have to be lit.

All you need is a cigar.

Mia

best look is a black suit with a coloured shirt(no tie) and a top hat..................
it just look sso sexy!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)