Suits thread (1 Viewer)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
Re: S3 Suits Discussion (July 16th 2013 return)

im saving it for tomorrow night :p

aaron_syd

HSC

I only watch this for Louis Litt xD LITT UP!!

HSC
Omg watched it yesterday. It was so fcking good (as expected)

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

dat uniball product placement

HSC
Tbh I'm more interested in seeing Jessica and Harvey lock horns. He's pretty pissed. Jessica is an old fox... She definitely has a few cards up her sleeve

HSC

Ikr...AND it was done IN his office...that symbolism.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

yeah and can't wait till harvey and jessica fight it out

HSC

I reckon Harvey will be licking his paws...Jessica is a powerful fox but Harvey is a mad dog.

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
Re: Suits Discussion (starting from Jan 17th 2013 return)

Really hated the ending to the second episode of this season.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
Suits TV Show Review

Suits TV Show Review
Season One Episode One
Meet Harvey Spectre, Senior Law Partner at a top law firm called Pearson and Hardman. He graduated fifth in the class from Bachelor of Laws with Honours from Harvard University, out of a total of more than 7000 students. He is a very ambitious man, a workaholic and a man’s man. Mr Spectre has worked himself up from Associate Partner to Senior Partner. Spectre is a lawyer who is regarded as the best legal closer in America and perhaps the greatest lawyer in the world. The founding partner of Pearson and Hardman is Jessica Pearson, a mentor of Harvey Spectre and an opinion leader in the practice of law in America. Pearson and Hardman only hire from Harvard University, the number one law school in the world.

Meet Mike Ross, a man who is on the wrong side of the tracks and is working in the underworld/ black market. Mr Ross was expelled from University after he sold the answers to a maths test to the dean’s daughter. Ross helps people cheat at University by sitting their exams and selling the answers to Uni Law and maths exams. Ross starts working as an illegal drug dealer, in order to pay the medical expenses for his grandmother. When Mike Ross is on assignment at the Chilton Hotel, he realises that the two men he meets near the room where he was meant to deliver the drugs are under cover federal cops. In order to escape from the cops he enters the hotel section where Pearson and Hardman are interviewing Harvard Law graduates. Harvey Spectre is the person who is working as the Recruitment Interviewer. Mike turns to doing identity fraud (pretending to be a Harvard Law graduate called Rick Sorkan) in order to escape the clutches of the cops who are chasing him. Mike surprising to note has studied law at University but has not graduated from Law school. Mike is a great consumer of Legal knowledge and awareness. In the interview with Mr Spectre, Mike outsmarts Harvey in the topics of Insurance Law and stock option backdating.

For the question on insurance Mike insists "the various factors of agency include the deviation of the agent from his path, the inference of agency on behalf of the plaintiff and the nature of the damages." Mike explains “I like to read; when I read something I understand it.” Mike promises Harvey to work hard and become the “greatest lawyer you have ever seen.” Harvey emails Pearson and Hardman that he has found their next Associate Partner.

Last edited:

AnimeX

HSC
N/A
Haha interesting.. I've heard good reviews about suits, I'll look at it after hsc. How many episodes /seasons are there?

Jinks

HSC

"You think you’re the first lawyer to try to outsmart us? We’re not lawyers we’re investment bankers, we call you for the paper work. We didn’t go to Harvard we went to Wharton and we saw you coming a mile away" . . .

Azure

Premium Member
HSC

"You think you’re the first lawyer to try to outsmart us? We’re not lawyers we’re investment bankers, we call you for the paper work. We didn’t go to Harvard we went to Wharton and we saw you coming a mile away" . . .
Yeah that was awesome.

I think episode 4 was a little flat though. I don't know, it just didn't have the same excitement as the episode before it.

Jinks

HSC

Yeah that was awesome.

I think episode 4 was a little flat though. I don't know, it just didn't have the same excitement as the episode before it.
Yup you're right, not the most amazing episode but entertaining nonetheless!

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC

I can't calmly talk about Suits because I get so excited about it!!

The last episode was interesting; the power struggles between Jessica and pretty much everyone else is being executed well!! I still feel bad for Louis from the episode before, it was pretty ironic that Mike got "punished" for being disloyal, but I guess he never learns?

And Donna :inlove:

HSC

Yeah.,..Usually I rewatch avidly but ep4 was like..skip...skip...oh its over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)