Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
I'm going tomorrow for the ed meeting as well, at 11am.
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
going because I have to go to some meeting thing for 3rd yr Ed.
Is that any good? I have one on friday and I'm not sure I can be bothered to attend. What do you do at the meeting? :S

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Nah it's usually not essential listening.

Stuff like who your coordinator is and all that jazz. But I go for the lulz.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Ours is compulsory too! but none of my education friends knew about it sooo.. I doubt I'm going. :eek:

Plus ours is at like 9AM for some reason. :( I can't be stuffed getting up early for it.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Meeting up with my mentor group at Ralphs tomorrow. And also having a look through all the clubs and socs as well. woo.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
At work I encourage people to ram into one another. As long as they don't go the wrong way. Some little Chinese kid was almost thrown out of her car when this burly Leb teenager rammed her car at full speed head on. I kicked him off. MADE ME FEEL LIKE A BIG MAN.
:cool:

spence

HSC
Haven't been on dodgem cars for ages. But it reminds me of this game I played in America called whirlyball. Its like a mixture of lacrosse and basketball, except you're in dodgem cars. So much fun

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Hey guys, hows the line for timetable tmr? How long is the wait usually? Annnd.. is it best to go around 3ish, when there's not a lot of people? Cos I went on monday around 350 (when it closed at 4) and there was no one.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Yeah, between 3-4 is probably the best time.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
There wasn't a line stretching outside of the Madsen building today.

So it's pretty short.

It'll shoot up tommorow.

HSC
got my student card but bloody hell, didn't get the concession sticker...apparently you had to apply for it via myuni or something (no-one ever told me about that?)

ah well, there are no fees for a new existing card, so all i have to do is drop off an application form into the passes and concessions office tomorrow (on 490 pitt street), which is alright cuz it's right across the road from where i work.
Gah my student card doesn't have a concession sticker either :(

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
4 out of the 5 people i've asked so far missed the notice to sign up for concessions. usyd has really stuffed that one up.

HSC
Yeah they were really clear about what to do for last year, but I really don't remember getting an email about concession for this semester

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
I thought one of the first steps during pre-enrolment was to select whether you wanted the travel concession?

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
I'm not sure. I haven't got my card yet so I'm still waiting to see if I get the concession or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)