Summer '08-09 Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

danz90

HSC
Can you guys suggest the best eateries at USyd? That isn't too packed... has good food and not overpriced.
LOL Big Ask.

HSC
There are some good, cheap places along City Road/King Street. Especially the Thia restaurants.

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Yeah Newtown's Thai places are good and cheap. Although sometimes it takes a while to get your order because they're so busy!!

Actually, I just realised I live off Manning bar's chips which are awesomely good. Actually, their burgers are really good too.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
or the pizza/pide from Broadway Kebabs.

danz90

HSC
King St/City Rd/Newton doesn't sound like a bad idea actually.. especially if u've got a long break in between.

amber44

HSC
King St/City Rd/Newton doesn't sound like a bad idea actually.. especially if u've got a long break in between.
And you can be bothered walking. I find it a trek to go from one end of the uni to the other, no way in hell I'm walking up to Newtown or Broadway.

kokodamonkey

HSC
i find there is no good sushi on campus or near campus. i just have too high standards.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Can you guys suggest the best eateries at USyd? That isn't too packed... has good food and not overpriced.
LOL Big Ask.
more or less impossible to find a place on campus that fills all three criteria. (especially in the first month or so of Semester 1 when all the first years decide to be cool and buy all their food on campus, so manning and wentworth are completely packed.) just go to broadway or newtown.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Thank heavens international E+B students were enrolling today!

Completely forgot to enrol yesterday. Haha was in a bit of a panic for a while there.

kay90

HSC
especially in the first month or so of Semester 1 when all the first years decide to be cool and buy all their food on campus, so manning and wentworth are completely packed.
lol can't blame em for being excited starting usyd.

btw, anyone walk from redfern to uni? or do majority of people catch the bus from central - uni? when it was my enrolment day i walked through redfern (my brother accompanied me), and i must admit, it's a little bit scary walking through those quiet streets (even during the day).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)