• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Summer Holidays Chatter Thread 09-10 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Changed my address in the uni admin.

HOOOOPEfully before I get a place in a primary school for prac, otherwise they'll put me in a school near my old house. Do not want a 45 minute drive to prac for 10 weeks.

amber44

HSC
has anyone seen the seinfeld episode "the contest"?

i'm doing that right now. im going insane! help me kokodamonkey and stick yr member up my vagoo
What was your ATAR? I'm sure you'll get into science!

jayadore

She was a hurricane.
HSC
Hello from the far west :eek:

Just wondering if anyone's done ENGL2603 American Literature: Imagining America? I know no one wants to talk about uni since we're still on holidays but I'm trying to get my timetable together ASAP and get started on the reading list. /geek. Feel free to PM me if you want. :D

KarmaKitten

HSC
Hello from the far west :eek:

Just wondering if anyone's done ENGL2603 American Literature: Imagining America? I know no one wants to talk about uni since we're still on holidays but I'm trying to get my timetable together ASAP and get started on the reading list. /geek. Feel free to PM me if you want. :D
well look who it is! I saw you by the way a couple of weeks back in Westfield Parramatta.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
So has anyone managed to get their new library barcode (that was emailed out on sunday) to work with MyLibrary? It keeps on giving me error messages.
if your old one doesn't work and you are an honours student, then that would explain it

something weird happens during the continuation that some woman told me for no reason when i was at the card centre yesterday

lala2

Banned
HSC

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
How? Isn't his ISP banned meaning he can't even visit as a guest?
Uh, ISP banning? Then everyone with x internet company wouldn't be able to visit.

He would be IP banned which is completely meaningless in Australia because most ISP's give out a dynamic IP for free and a static IP costs around $10 more. Since Nebz lives in Campbelltown/Camden, chances are he is poor and that cost would mean his little brother would need to go without his eczema medication.

He could also use tor. Which he probably already uses to hide his IP when downloading CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)