Summer School (1 Viewer)

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Do you have to pay up-front for the summer session? And how would I enrol? Thanks :)

btw I want to do Law of Business organisation :S

Jonathan A

HSC
krisk85 said:
your medal is in the mail.. you should receive it by Monday
Mate what is your problem?

I am trying to have normal discussion with other students, and you're butting in with these stupid remarks. Get a hold of yourself and get out of my way unless you have something a bit more constructive to add.

Jonathan A

HSC
RabbitRabbit said:
Do you have to pay up-front for the summer session? And how would I enrol? Thanks :)

btw I want to do Law of Business organisation :S

It has to be upfront from experience. Enrolling is via email to enrolments requestint the same. As to Law of Bus Org - note if you are a law student, you cannot count it toward your degree, however if you are business student, you can.

Good luck!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

And to Krisk, just another thing that struck me.

If you posted on Friday evening that a medal was in the mail, how the hell am I going to recieve it by Monday? (Post doesn't operate on weekends).

Trinitytrinity

HSC
N/A
I am going to do PLT this summer school. (Actually, they call quarter 1 session). I have no idea how much upfront I have to pay, however, I am going to email to the head of the program and ask him. Does anyone know how much upfront I have to pay for this subject? I have just applied through UAC today and I am going to enrol this subject with Student Centre tomorrow.

L

LaraB

Trinitytrinity said:
I am going to do PLT this summer school. (Actually, they call quarter 1 session). I have no idea how much upfront I have to pay, however, I am going to email to the head of the program and ask him. Does anyone know how much upfront I have to pay for this subject? I have just applied through UAC today and I am going to enrol this subject with Student Centre tomorrow.
might be an idea to post this in a new thread - quarter isn't the same as summer school.. so the payment methods etc are different from the summer school ones.

If you're confused about all thsi stuff i suggest having a chat to the course advisor:)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Jonathan A said:
It has to be upfront from experience. Enrolling is via email to enrolments requestint the same. As to Law of Bus Org - note if you are a law student, you cannot count it toward your degree, however if you are business student, you can.

Good luck!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

And to Krisk, just another thing that struck me.

If you posted on Friday evening that a medal was in the mail, how the hell am I going to recieve it by Monday? (Post doesn't operate on weekends).
apparantly they recently changed all law units to be able to defer to HECS-HELP

karen_38

Karen
HSC
Hey regarding the summer school thing, can I choose a 10 cp Non-Law Unit for my Non-Law Electives that will add to 10 cp to my degree so I have less one subject in the final semester?

In addition, even though I am enrolled in Campbelltown, just for Summer School can I enrol in units that are in Paramatta? Seeing that most of the units are offered in Paramatta =|

lol

Thanks in advance cause there isn't much information on the Summer School thing so I'm confused.

Oh yes, when does the Summer School actually finish? Before the Autumn Session starts?

Thanks again ^_^*

Demandred

HSC
Yea, law units are HECs.

Damnit, 60 people already on the waiting list for ADR and Mediation :S.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Demandred said:
Yea, law units are HECs.

Damnit, 60 people already on the waiting list for ADR and Mediation :S.
yea, hahaha, soo popular subjects those two.

L

LaraB

it's only so popular coz non-law students take them too....

law students should seriously get preference for them since we're stuck at uni longer lol :p but that and a lot of people need to do them for their job wheras a lot of other peoples are just doing it for interest sake... or coz they've heard it's easy marks which it is but it isn't:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)