Summer session? anyone done law100? (1 Viewer)

Prepare

HSC
i think its called "law in society" I need to make up some credit points so was thinking bout taking it over summer?.

anyone have any info on the summer session? when does the timetable come out?

Prepare

HSC
thats 2003/2004. so last years summer session..i think

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
Prepare said:
i think its called "law in society" I need to make up some credit points so was thinking bout taking it over summer?.

anyone have any info on the summer session? when does the timetable come out?
I'm doing JAPA143 (Beginners Japanese III) in summer.

Which is a bit of a drag... I want my summer.

santaslayer

HSC
I think LAW100 is the same as LLB100 isn't it...mostly for people requiring accreditation for CPA/CA right?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I did Law100 my first semester of Uni... t'was a bludge, and you were struggling if you got a credit.

Have fun.

ziggyboy

HSC
I need to do a 6cp elective for withdrawing a subject last year. I noticed there aren't any good compsci subjects offered during summer so I'm looking into cross-enroling to either Sydney uni or UNSW this year. Although it's only an elective, I'd like to do something related to my course so law, economics or whatever is a no-go for me.

santaslayer

HSC
ziggyboy said:
I need to do a 6cp elective for withdrawing a subject last year. I noticed there aren't any good compsci subjects offered during summer so I'm looking into cross-enroling to either Sydney uni or UNSW this year. Although it's only an elective, I'd like to do something related to my course so law, economics or whatever is a no-go for me.
The BUSS ones are always cool...have you done any BUSS subjects?

Prepare

HSC
yeah I need to make up 6cp as well thats why im looking at doing LAW100 as its one of my electives for my info and comm tech degree.

apparently the only infomation clases offered are buss111 and 102 and ive done them all.

ziggyboy

HSC
santaslayer said:
The BUSS ones are always cool...have you done any BUSS subjects?
No, but like Prepare said they're only offering 100-level BUSS subjects. I can't do them becaue I've done the CSCI equivalents.

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
ziggyboy said:
No, but like Prepare said they're only offering 100-level BUSS subjects. I can't do them becaue I've done the CSCI equivalents.
I didn't think BUSS102 had a CSCI equivalent. :S
I'd do it, but I'd have done too many 100 level subjects by the end of Summer. :S

Ziggyboy, cross over into a LOTE. They may not be compsci, but they're still interesting.

ziggyboy

HSC
poloktim said:
Ziggyboy, cross over into a LOTE. They may not be compsci, but they're still interesting.
The problem with foriegn languages is that if you don't continuously study/use them you'll eventually forget them.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Law100 is a bludge, just do that. Or even Aust101... rated as THE bludge subject of UOW.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
I need advice on summer session ~~ is doing 2 subjects too much for summer session and are they tought the same way exept it twice as fast?

santaslayer

HSC
Snapwizard said:
I need advice on summer session ~~ is doing 2 subjects too much for summer session and are they tought the same way exept it twice as fast?
Knowing how stoopid you are, my final conclusion to that question is...YES. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)