• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Super 12 (3 Viewers)

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
blackfriday said:
when will the tahs keep a decent, fit five-eigth?

i hope we can keep lachlan mckay (i think its spelt)...hes solid and i reckon hes gud for the furture

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i just saw the news..shit we fucked now

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
yeah mate, when i saw that, thought the same thing....lost our only decent 5-8 to the force...the tahs made him who he is today and he turns his bac and signs with the force....disappointing

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
well hopefully we will steal sum1 by next season...i reckon theres a decent chance rathbone may go to perth

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
hmm well donnelly isnt absolute rubbish in the interim, but its good that all these talented kids are coming out of joeys and st. ignatius.

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
Yeah, you guys seen Beale play? That guy is awesome. He carves the field up every time he plays and he's been playing joeys 1sts since he was 15. He's massive for a 16 year old...in a few years, the kid will be gold.

emjayz

HSC
N/A
ChrisE said:
gregan is out for 4-6 weeks isnt he? broken leg isnt exactly a season ending injury, only s12 season ending. he will be back for the samoa test and if the brumbies make the final, he may be back then.

But Eddie Jones has already started looking for potential Wallaby players, and since Gregan is outta form, there is a possibility that he wont be chosen. It will most likely be Chris Wittaker, and probably Henjak as his reserve.

emjayz

HSC
N/A
I reckon that Brumbies will still be able to make the top 4 on the ladder, all they need to do is stay focused and keep to their game plan ( they didn't do that against the waratahs ) But with Gregan out, and Stephan Larkham still away who knows wat can happen. Those two are the backbone of the brumbies pack, with one or both not playing, there is an enormous amount of pressure placed on Giteau and Henjak. But Young, Finnegan and Mortlock help out so not so much pressure in on the two young players.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Rogers was probaly fullback or centre, though i doubt he'll be fullback Latham has been solid on a shit team.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
copious said:
Those Anasta bells must be ringing again!
i don't think i'd ever sign Anasta if i was the guy who steals ppl from other teams... Anasta is not even at the top of league.. why even consider him for union..

andrew johns- are u insane? why waste a million dollars for a player who will give you two games tops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)