Super 12 (1 Viewer)

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
giteau is better at no.12 than he is in the no.10 jumper.. just have to look at the brumbies to see that. but since there's like no one else he would have to do... unless selectors considered the traitor mackay..

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
big_ticket said:
giteau is better at no.12 than he is in the no.10 jumper.. just have to look at the brumbies to see that. but since there's like no one else he would have to do... unless selectors considered the traitor mackay..
very very true, on weekend wit...sam...someone at flyhalf, giteau played sick cause he just had 2 run the ball, 2 much importance on kicking game would drain him, just leave him 2 do wat he does best

dawso

HSC
cappen said:
NSW did the same with the 2 seccond rowers, they were stolen form ACT
no, one from act, one from swazziland....

speaking of stealing gud players from act....sam norton-night, announced 2day that hes signing with tahs, wat do people think (for the uneducated, sam is fly half wit brumbies, not getting much of a run cause of larkham and gits but recently they hav put him on and gits out 2 centres as advised by the bos coaching panel.....big raps on this canberra uni boy

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
yeah mackay is a traitor coz nsw basically brought the guy up....just like sam norton-knight, and the brumbies. norton knight is getting the samething from canberra, they brought him up....but since he's coming to the tahs next year, finally solves our no.10 problem. no need for anasta now, not that he was ever going to come to union neways. just stay in league anasta

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
the tahs got norton-knight...he seems like a really goood player, ACT havnt played him properly i reeckon

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
Speaking of Waratah's, jersey's in particular i wanna get my little cousin one does nayone if Paddys or parklea have fake jersey's? the real ones cost a fuckload!!

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
get the old ones, like 2003-2004 replicas, they tend be < $100

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i had to go out....wat was th final score...

who's headin out to aussie stadium for th Big One

Random_87

HSC
N/A
cappen said:
i had to go out....wat was th final score...

who's headin out to aussie stadium for th Big One
The finl score was 45-7 i think.... what a whoopin, hope the Tahs will be up for it next week.

Ohh, and ill be out there tomorrow night. YAHOO, GO TAHS!!!

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
Should be a good game tomorrow nite. Hewitt better be on his game, and be careful with his intercept attempts, coz if he doesn't pull it off, the ball is going to habana and then it's try time for the bulls. The tahs should be sending alot of ball down the left wing to tuquir coz ningani, however you spell his name can't tackle to save his life.

Go the Tahs.....to win by 15

dawso

HSC
tahs win, crusaders win, off 2 christchurch to see the tahs win their first super 12 title, OOOH AAAAH WARATAAAAAH!!

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
and their only super12 title.......fuck lote played well, he was really strong.....rodgers fucked up big time

big_ticket

HSC
N/A
cappen said:
and their only super12 title.......fuck lote played well, he was really strong.....rodgers fucked up big time
yeah lote played well aswell as lyons. Bout time the guy does something good, running those angles and getting line breaks..that step was the best looking thing, but for a big bloke it's all good. rogers had an average game, that 1st try was shockas, kick in the end of the 1st half was too deep and set play in 2nd half...crap pass. That habana stuff up was hilarious. if he scored it would have been a different game.

Lots of work to do before the Crusaders.... Rico Gear is a machine

cappen

Has an Executive Member
HSC
i feel the motivation n everythign will b differetn for them next week than this week....they will b a different team next week, no doubt about it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)