• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

superficial (1 Viewer)

Superficial or deep?

• Hot but no brains

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Interesting but lack sex appeal

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • I love myself

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters

cuendillar

HSC
N/A
Ok guys and girls,

do you prefer hot but dull, or fun but hard-on-the eyes?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I'd date the one in the middle of the extremes.

I'm sorry but looks and personality both matter...

If I had to choose, well theres a problem, cuz the fun but hard on the eyes will be my friend and thats all, and the hot but dull is someone I won't associate with really, maybe less of a friend than the ugly guy.

"Hot but dull" and "Hot but no brains" I feel are two different people by the way. A hot guy with no brains can be outrageous fun.

Last edited:

cuendillar

HSC
N/A
ur_inner_child said:
I'd date the one in the middle of the extremes.

I'm sorry but looks and personality both matter...

If I had to choose, well theres a problem, cuz the fun but hard on the eyes will be my friend and thats all, and the hot but dull is someone I won't associate with really, maybe less of a friend than the ugly guy.

"Hot but dull" and "Hot but no brains" I feel are two different people by the way. A hot guy with no brains can be outrageous fun.
having an option inbetween would make the choice too easy.

From A guys perspective, a girl that is stunning but dull, will most likely have no brains... the bimbo type. They can amuse me for a short time, but then drive me nuts.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
this is easy.

Seen as these two hypothetical people are either ugly as sin or dull, then the relationship isnt going to last anyway

so i translate the question like this: would you prefer the best sex of your life for a few months or a couple of good conversations?

i am going to have to go with the hot girl.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
cuendillar said:
having an option inbetween would make the choice too easy.

From A guys perspective, a girl that is stunning but dull, will most likely have no brains... the bimbo type. They can amuse me for a short time, but then drive me nuts.
the bimbo is fun just to have as a tag along, and of course they'd drive you up the wall, but there are so many beautiful girls out there that aren't willing to show their true beauty unless they want to. They're not out to impress until they want to, and thats a quality within itself. I think just a sweet girl who's down to earth, dresses sexy and to stun only for someone really deserving would be awesome.

OH MAN I am cringing in my own boringness

cuendillar

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I have known very attractive girls who I thought initially were nothing more than their looks, but they proved me wrong.

I just turned 20

Serius, assuming that the girl was a "hot bimbo", if you could endure her for a few months, you are a better man than I.

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
i think the word hot is superficial. one mans hot is another mans butt ugly.

girls who i like of the look of, have personality, and of course not a complete airhead

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
I won't date someone I don't find attractive. Fuck perhaps? Not date. I'll pick the hot girl. If I want conversation, I'll hang out my friends.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)