Supernatural (1 Viewer)

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Hmm... are you a fan of the Dragonball series, x.christina?

Has anyone noticed that the dude that plays Lucifer's current host is getting a fair bit of work? I mean, he's been on Supernatural, Lost and Dexter as far as I know.

allykat92

HSC
I stopped watching this ever since they started killing one brother an episode then bringing them back to life.

which is basically since the second season.

also, you're all only watching it cos they're hot amirite
I started watching it for the music and the car. I love horror type stuff and myths and legends and I really like the way they portray everything :) Just my personal opinion ;)

123 B A N G

HSC
And that they're hot is an added plus ;)
I seriously would take the car over them any day!

allykat92

HSC
And that they're hot is an added plus ;)
I seriously would take the car over them any day!
Same! One of my friends took a '67 Chevy Impala to his Year 12 formal last year! I missed out on seeing it, but I'm gonna found out who owns it and take it to mine :p

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I started watching it for the music and the car. I love horror type stuff and myths and legends and I really like the way they portray everything :) Just my personal opinion ;)
the car is win, i must say. and its cool you're interested in that sorta stuff, it freaks the hell out of me lol.

allykat92

HSC
the car is win, i must say. and its cool you're interested in that sorta stuff, it freaks the hell out of me lol.
Lol, I love all that sort of gory stuff xD I love watching it with people who get scared easily :p Especially the Saw movies, but they've gone downhill after #3 :(

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
the gore has been toned down lately :(

but u get some random episodes that are like 'omg blood' where some dude gets decapitated by a falling window, or some dude falls on his circular saw and it cuts through his chest, or when sam decapitated a vampire using barbed wire.

allykat92

HSC
the gore has been toned down lately :(

but u get some random episodes that are like 'omg blood' where some dude gets decapitated by a falling window, or some dude falls on his circular saw and it cuts through his chest, or when sam decapitated a vampire using barbed wire.
Mmmm, very true :) They were great episodes too :p

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
why not just dl the rest of the seasons instead of waiting for them? thats what i did

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
because uni is cracking down on pirates, and i'd rather spend my 20gigs of home internets on movies, music and games, than tv shows that i can just watch on tv.

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
lol but you arent bombarded with stupid ads on your computer therefore you wont have to spend an extra 20 minutes of annoying ads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)