Supernatural (1 Viewer)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
mYstiKaL_rOse said:
why did they both suffer the same fate??what's the reason**
It's revealed later in the season, they both suffered the same fate because of an obvious common connection. I like the series, alot - and it's a nice change from the "teen girl squad" type shows that we've been blasted with for way too long i.e. Charmed.

.....how about just over your left shoulder throug
HSC
neo_o said:
It's revealed later in the season, they both suffered the same fate because of an obvious common connection.
yeah that is obvious but i wanna know what that connection is n y did history repeat itself..so to say...he is the younger of the two,lying in bed n the mom, then the g/f are stuck to the ceiling, abdomens bleeding n blood drips onto his face then someone pick him up and takes him out of the room 1st the father then the brother.......u know what i'm saying...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
mYstiKaL_rOse said:
yeah that is obvious but i wanna know what that connection is n y did history repeat itself..so to say...he is the younger of the two,lying in bed n the mom, then the g/f are stuck to the ceiling, abdomens bleeding n blood drips onto his face then someone pick him up and takes him out of the room 1st the father then the brother.......u know what i'm saying...
The brothers are hounded by a demon. It's revealed in one of the later episodes Scarecrow, that servants of a demon are chasing the two brothers.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Why did you create a new thread, what wrong with this one?

EDIT: Oh you mean episodes ahead of where Ten is up to, ;) got ya.

Last edited:

get_born

That was a really good episode. I jumped at the part when the guy went to open the door of that old house and the bird flew out. First it was quiet and then there is a big bang from the bird. I quess i wasnt expecting it.:eek:

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Not usually into supernatural shows cos they freak me out i.e Buffy, X-files.. but Jensen Ackles is too fkn hot to not watch.

Keen

MD
HSC
All I can say is High Definition Digital 42'' plasma. Wow!

But on a more interesting note, the show was alright but I don't think I'll keep watching it, but with the tv turned up it was a bit chilling at moments, but nothing special.

Keen

bluebiro

HSC
Im pissed off with channel 10. There is an episode on Monday night. Thats ok, it was on monday night last week. But there is a double f'ken episode on friday night and i work on friday nights grr... Why not just play in on 1 night of the week so it can become regular and routine. Having it on on friday night when most of the target audience will not be at home (parties etc) is pretty stupid on ch 10s part.

EDIT; oops my bad, its the first 2 episodes not new ones. *sighs in relief*

Last edited:

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
EDIT; oops my bad, its the first 2 episodes not new ones. *sighs in relief*
Thanks for that, i was so so confused last night. I saw what appears to be episode two the other night (didnt see ep1). Then last night i missed the start of what i thought was ep3 but now appears to be ep1, and i was confused cos of the journal and the girlfriend and the co-ordinates (since all of this appeared in the second episode). Thennn i turned over after Sam is loading the gun and saying "we have work to do" to watch the tennis for a bit, and when i turned back they were on episode 2 that i had seen before. So so confused.

Now, can anyone tell me how it starts. Probably just the first 10 minutes (episode 1)? Thanks :)

misery

Unspeakable
HSC
I have an idea I'm only watching the show because of Jensen Ackles.. haha.
The supernatural element innit is kind of silly, when compared to the X-Files.

Omg how many times did Channel Seven repeat the show, but I finally caught the double episode.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
could someone please gimme a recount of the whole episode of yesterday night (monday, 6th feb)? I was at work, and i bloody well wanted to watch it, got home just as it finished. could someone gimme a thorough recap? thanks heaps..

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol, likewise.....damn he's good. i loved his prformance in the double episode on monday. it was mind blowing, along with sam's performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)