Supp Texts - Imaginative (1 Viewer)

osamabanana

HSC
we did kubla khan, eternal sunshine of a spotless mind, Stranger the Fiction (very good) and the red tree by shaun tan. Problem is i can't use any of these for my portfolio which is due soonish. I was thinking something from pink floyds dark side of the moon or even the album as a whole. any suggestions?

J-Lord28

HSC
the butterfly effect....

can someone explain how i could use this as a supp text for imaginative journeys???
is it possible to use it???

u-borat

Banned
HSC
Requiem for A Dream isn't on the list...its excellent for imaginative journey...

sarat

HSC
hi ...okay i need another ORT for imagianative journey.. and was looking for maybe a childs book to use??? thankss!!

*sara:lol:

amiejay

HSC
i was thinking of using My Neighbour Totoro because it's about imagination etc etc.

wendus

krawr.
HSC
sarat said:
hi ...okay i need another ORT for imagianative journey.. and was looking for maybe a childs book to use??? thankss!!
picture books are sometimes good for IJ

Copernicus

HSC
I have some really obscure texts....German arthouse movie called The Edukators (Die Fetten Jahre Sind Vorbei).....a French sopng I translated called Laureline by Les Blaireaux....anothe Geman arthouse movie called Devotion (Devot)....beat that, peoples!! :p

putsch

HSC
Has anyone heard of the kids picture book "looking for atlantis" by Colin Thompson?

It's about an imaginative journey, but it's not very deep and it's mainly all pictures..so i don't reeeaaalllyy know how i would go about analysing it, but im stumped for related material :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)