• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

supplementary exams (1 Viewer)

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
well i would assume those who have done supplementary exams before know what im talking about ;)

but generally, since they are exams for students to "have a second chance" to pass.. are they generally *bit* easier? or are they pretty much the same as was the final exam?

i hate chemistry :vcross:

MoNNiE

HSC
what happened with my supplementary exam for physics.. was they used questions from the main exam paper.. (but altered the details)
so, my guess is panda, that try redoing your chem paper again..key pointing the problem areas... u had during the main exam..
it helps :p

i aced my supp..
too bad u only get 50 -_______-''

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
they give you second chances if you're close to passing

i.e. like i got 45 fucking percent :vcross:

but yeah.. they only let u have a second chance if your mark is close to some range

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
If you read her reply properly, you'd see that they used the same questions but changed the numbers/details so they wouldn't have the same answers. This means the questions are of the same difficulty.

In organic chem, for example, you'll probably get all the same questions but with different conjugate acid/base pairs. Kinetics you'll have different measurements, co-ords you'll get different ligands and physical...well, I've already forgotten all my physical. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)