supplementary for ACCT2542 (1 Viewer)

surrealism

HSC
N/A
Who applied for one this semester? Post when and IF if you received notification from Maria in terms of granting of a supplementary exam, whether it be for midsem or final.

Last edited:

sarevok

HSC
why do you get a supplemetary? is it because you were sick or something during the exams or failed one of them?

fuck this subject was hard

surrealism

HSC
N/A
If someone has been granted a supplementary for acct2542.. plz speak up.. so i can just assume i failed the course.

beverly

HSC
N/A
officially, emails notifying students that they have been granted supplementary exams were meant to be sent on Monday the 27th and since that date has now passed....

on a relevant side note i just checked my WebCT vista and i have now been denied access to ACCT2542 which i take to mean i havent been granted a supplementary. whether i have passed is another thing..:S

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
fkin maria. yes one of my friend got a supp.

good bye average.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
beverly said:
officially, emails notifying students that they have been granted supplementary exams were meant to be sent on Monday the 27th and since that date has now passed....

on a relevant side note i just checked my WebCT vista and i have now been denied access to ACCT2542 which i take to mean i havent been granted a supplementary. whether i have passed is another thing..:S
did u fail the midsem lyk me? lol

beverly

HSC
N/A
yes :lol: i was passing the course when i sat the final exam though; not that that means anything since i really didnt do all that well in the final

so, am i the only one with denied access to webCT. Eagles, does your friend still have access?

surrealism

HSC
N/A
beverly said:
yes :lol: i was passing the course when i sat the final exam though; not that that means anything since i really didnt do all that well in the final

so, am i the only one with denied access to webCT. Eagles, does your friend still have access?
yeah im in same boat as u.. I didn't do that good either in the final exam and I need fairly good in final to pass course :(. If maria fails me im going to be so fkn cut.. Sif fkn do extra year of uni for fkn accounting.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
ohh crap my webct vista thing allows me to go into the acct2542 stuff now.. CRAP.. that means i failed :(.. OMFG...

Conspirocy

HSC
dude that doesnt mean u failed take a chill

ive got friends who were granted sups

ive also got friends who had very low marks and didnt get granted sups - so they either failed or passed with no need for a sup

overally if i pass im cheering - but i passed the midsession - i think how they granted sup's for mid, and how they did not not give the same chance to people sitting the final to apply is unfair - anyone who failed because of the final would be well within their rights to argue the marks/assessment. Anyway, hopefully it wont come to that and i scrape through.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
yeah... i hope i pass.. i got really crap for midsem but might have passed overall.. Just depends on how tight maria is i spose and to an extent how hard they mark the 40marker 'discussion' question. Also, Conspirocy, when u say same of ure fds were granted sups, do u mean that they were requested to resit the midsem exam even though they didn't applied?

Last edited:

Conspirocy

HSC
dont really know - what i do know is that they failed the midsession, and were asked to take it again. Like i said im not sure if they applied - but didn't most people have to apply for that?

M@C D@DDY

HSC
why would access to webct mean that you failed? i think everyone still does have access to it...only some courses becomes locked. Don't stress about 2b final, think they are going to mark it light. doubt they ever want to teach a large group of students anyways.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
yeah i haven't heard of many people that failed acct2542 to date.. so yeah, i rkn they scale stuff accordingly so that like <10% of the course candidature fails. It's a bit stupid of only like 70% of the candidature passes! n e ways.. only a few days left until we find out our results!

rand0m3r

HSC
i barely passed the mid-sem, and got about 8/10 for the quizzes. the final was a lot easier don't you think? i was stressing out during stuvac, and in the end there were very few quantitative questions.

having said that, there were a lot of little tricks in the multiple choice. i think there will be some sort of scaling as the average for mid-sem was like 55%.

surrealism

HSC
N/A
rand0m3r said:
i barely passed the mid-sem, and got about 8/10 for the quizzes. the final was a lot easier don't you think? i was stressing out during stuvac, and in the end there were very few quantitative questions.

having said that, there were a lot of little tricks in the multiple choice. i think there will be some sort of scaling as the average for mid-sem was like 55%.
the final was easier but the mutiple choice was quite tricky... Yeah I rkn the midsem has to be scaled otherwise a large percentage of people would fail the course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)