Surfing Physics - Ideas To Implementation and Motors & Generators - ESSENTIAL (1 Viewer)

sy37

HSC
Hi guys,

For my HSC Physics, I purchased Surfing's Ideas to Implementation and Motors and Generators. Unfortunately, I didn't really use them as much as work just piled up and things got pretty hectic. To your benefit, this means whoever buys them off me will get them in pretty much mint condition.

Note:

• 1. The MOTORS AND GENERATORS surfing booklet has the answers on the back CUT OUT but STAPLED as a SEPERATE booklet. This was so I could confirm quickly if my answers for the right hand rules and so forth were correct

2. The MOTORS AND GENERATORS surfing booklet, on two pages, has a few lines of highlighting. It's ONLY two pages and the highlighting is in NEAT BLUE.

3. The MOTORS AND GENERATORS surfing booklet, on the top side, has a 0.5cm~ white space because it seems the blue ink got smudged off while it was stacked on my shelf. (less than 1cm..)

4. The Ideas to Implementation booklet is UNTOUCHED, completely brand new.

tl;dr motors and generator booklet has few highlighting and answers are seperate. I2I = completely new

Retail price: $29.95 each not including delivery (so $60 total minimum)

I'm selling each for $25 AND I'll pay for postage.

I'm selling both for $40 AND I'll pay for postage SAVE more than 33%!!! Total bargain!!

Accepting paypal only.

Will post pics if someone wants, but cbf atm..they're new and you are buying books so it's all for the knowledge!

Highly recommend you pick these up ASAP so you have a chance to actually USE them as you learn before your exams.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Bump for sy !

I would highly recommend the Surfing Physics textbooks - They have some great questions and theory that would benefit any HSC physics student

sy37

HSC
Bump for sy !

I would highly recommend the Surfing Physics textbooks - They have some great questions and theory that would benefit any HSC physics student

I agree, the questions there are excellent and quite rigorous and the explanations are some of the best I've seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)