Surivor (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Rahul
i started this thread so i think it is appropriate that i show some interest. i jus havent been bothered to watch it. it has lost its appeal.
Nooooooo. Don't say that. It's a good show. We love watching competitive americans do silly things in strange places.

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by Ollz San
unfortunately.

i wish they'd just kick Rob out. he's annoying me to no end.
um i dont think thats going to ever happen because he ahs gained the trust from everyone and is ultimately the person who decides who stays and who goes. hes playing a very, very good game.

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
im surprisinging myself here, but i think i want Deena to win... shes just so interesting... if someone useless like JENNA wins i think i'll start licking my wall for no reason :rolleyes:

.:uniQue:.

was ther an episode where heidi stripped or sumthing?? i member seeing a preview but missed the show =/
shes hot!!!

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
i dont reckon heidi's good lookin at all, from a girls perspective i find jenna to b better lookin , but anywayz...

does any1 else look at the survivor site, to c who gets voted off next week, since USA r 1 show ahead? i do it all the time and it really annoys me cos i know wats guna happen
and i must say i found the person who gets voted off next week to b quite a shocker, but i wont ruin anythin for u guys :)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
does any1 else look at the survivor site, to c who gets voted off next week, since USA r 1 show ahead? i do it all the time and it really annoys me cos i know wats guna happen
and i must say i found the person who gets voted off next week to b quite a shocker, but i wont ruin anythin for u guys :)
Yes, please don't ruin it for us. We all know we can visit www.cbs.com for all of the gos if we wan't ...

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
oh my god... im SO desperate to know now.

but nup, im not gonna succumb...

i reckon im gonna be shocked regardless who it is.... oh, cept maybe matthew, or butch, or christie...

Sarah J

HSC
DAMMIT! So did I. What can I say? I'm easily tempted ;) .

And yes, quite a shock. Must watch now to find out why........

muldersgun

HSC
okay i haven't checked this thread for ages but.....

OMG OMG!!!!!

I can't believe Dave's gone, i like cried!!! *sniff* :(

oh, well at least he's on the jury, i might tune in the last 10min of every show and watch the Panel the rest of the time.

and everybody....spoilers are bad.......mmmmmkay?

losty

ohh about that peanut butter stuff.... what coincidence is it that the girls mention that theyd strip for that then it appears... um whered they get it from its like they knew that the girls would ask for it... hmm makes you wonder.... then again the crew does have to eat so i guess they ouwld have had it

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
Originally posted by losty
ohh about that peanut butter stuff.... what coincidence is it that the girls mention that theyd strip for that then it appears... um whered they get it from its like they knew that the girls would ask for it... hmm makes you wonder.... then again the crew does have to eat so i guess they ouwld have had it
i know ay, thats wat i was thinkin..

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Why did they have peanut butter? Beacuse American's are OBSESSED with peanut butter. Trust me, they were bound to ask for it eventually ...

mannnnndy

chocoholic
Originally posted by losty
maybe they offered it to them but wanted to make the girls look really desperate for it, so they cut the offer out in the editing? That is a pretty weird thing to say out of nowhere "I'll strip off for peanut bitter & chocolate"

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by mannnnndy

maybe they offered it to them but wanted to make the girls look really desperate for it, so they cut the offer out in the editing? That is a pretty weird thing to say out of nowhere "I'll strip off for peanut bitter & chocolate"
i say thats the most logical explanation i mean would you just say 'ill strip for a coke'? nobodys that desperate but it was funny tho. Next guy out i believe will be either matt or deena.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)