Surprises to give boyfriend (1 Viewer)

nancylime

HSC
Hi :)
I am blessed with the kindest, calmest, most generous boyfriend in the world and I really want to give him a nice surprise for being such a legend. Any ideas?
thanks x

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I am blessed with the kindest, calmest, most generous boyfriend in the world and I really want to give him a nice surprise for being such a legend. Any ideas?
thanks x
you're not dating me

wtf

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
thanks x
tangible things he likes are nice but you can just give him a :hug2: and that surely would make him happy (makes me happy)

Your body is the best gift
or this yeah
;)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
if lionel messi or cristiano ronaldo stopped playing football tomorrow, he would still be the best football player in the current era, correct? (yes)

therefore, in the reverse scenario, i am still the kindest, most generous and whatever it was

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
if lionel messi or cristiano ronaldo stopped playing football tomorrow, he would still be the best football player in the current era, correct? (yes)

therefore, in the reverse scenario, i am still the kindest, most generous and whatever it was
well I don't know you much but tbh of what I've seen tbh gg tbh gg no re tbh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)