Survivor 9 - Vanuatu (1 Viewer)

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
I hate ami too! She is such a psycho cow it is not funny! She should've been voted off tonite!

I can't believe i'm saying this...but i thought sarge looked really...good with glasses...really, really good....

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yenta said:
Does anyone know if the contestants get to use toothpaste? If not, can someone explain how the fuck they all have such white teeth all the time? And also how all the women somehow never have hair on their legs? I reckon the producers secretly give them all razors so they can shave..
I think so, because in one of the earlier episodes someone said something like they were running out of moisturiser .. but then again there was that one reward in All Stars or Pearl Is. where they won toiletries.. so I'm not too sure..

cranberries said:
I can't believe i'm saying this...but i thought sarge looked really...good with glasses...really, really good....
I can't believe your saying that either...

Anyway Julie is so conniving wtf was with that whole Sarge and the fire/beach thing.. I hate her.

HSC
sarge was looking damn fine with those specs on!

i'm so upset about rory going. he was my special little guy!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hate ami
i liked rory he was cool i didn't want them to go
and i don't want it to be all women coz that would be really boring

Althea

Wow! Everyone hates Ami! I like her - Rory's a complete loser, I'm glad he's gone.
I missed a few episodes - maybe the reason no one likes Ami and I do is because she acted up in the episodes I missed :confused:?
And go the girls :D (expect Eliza and Scout - I don't think I'll ever like them)! I'm glad they outnumber the brick-headed guys - not one of the guys is any smarter than the other and they don't deserve to stay.
I mean, how naive is Sarge if he didn't realise Julie was playing up with him other than to stay in the game?

HSC
im so glad rorys gone. what a whack job.

i'll join the ami hate team and say that she needs to go next, coz other wise shes gonna win, or at least get into the top 3 or 2.

i want julie or sarge to win. actually, i dont want any of them to win. they all suck

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
yenta said:
Does anyone know if the contestants get to use toothpaste? If not, can someone explain how the fuck they all have such white teeth all the time? And also how all the women somehow never have hair on their legs? I reckon the producers secretly give them all razors so they can shave..
you dont need toothpaste to clean youre teath just eating sugar cane would do that but for breath...

Well john K said that julies legs were getting hairy on Survivor live the internet talkshow at CBS.com

This season blows, theyre voting of the ppl who will make it interesting. Hope the men can salvage their position in the game because a cleansweep is a bore. I think some twists would be employed if this was the case.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
routemarker said:
I think some twists would be employed if this was the case.
Yes, like bringing back a new tribe - I don't care if it's been done before, the situation is getting desperate.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
if it ends up being all girls maybe we could watch them starve or something
because some of them seem to do jack shit!
i probs won't watch it if it is all girls
because that would be boring
lets watch girls sleep and sunbake all day
i rekon that a guy might be able to get through by winning immunity
well here is to hoping anyway!
i watch john back :(
if they kept him they would have been fine!

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
something_funny said:
sarge was looking damn fine with those specs on!
Rock on! He was just, transformed into, well i would NOT say a hottie but just better than a sagging old fag

The thing with ami is that she's such a control freak. Plus she's weird. Remember when she went off with scout and lisa, and started talking about lisa as though she wasn't there? And then she clearly instigated the voting off lisa even though leanne or eliza shoulda gone

I always wondered how eliza kept her brows so neat but i guess i found out when i saw her plucking julie's...by hand

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
cranberries said:
I always wondered how eliza kept her brows so neat but i guess i found out when i saw her plucking julie's...by hand
Yeah...how on earth does that work? I didn't think it was physically possible to pluck hairs with your fingers..??

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
routemarker said:
This season blows, theyre voting of the ppl who will make it interesting. Hope the men can salvage their position in the game because a cleansweep is a bore.
I wouldnt watch it if only females were left. God, i hate Ami (amy or however it's spelled)...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Sarah168 said:
I wouldnt watch it if only females were left. God, i hate Ami (amy or however it's spelled)...
I wouldn't watch it then either..
Ami is like the Queen bee.. Even though I didn't like Rory, he was right to try and get her off her high horse..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
The women are bitches!.. argh I hate them..
wtf was up with Chris voting for Sarge?? .. "this is not a vote against you, this is a vote for you"..wtf I hate him too..

nokie=)

HSC
oh, the chicken bones were hilarious! although mean. I wouldn't be surprised if the crew put them up to it for entertainment value. I was watching a show where they revealed entertainment show secrets and in season one, they said the crew deliberately stirred up contestants...

Also, one of my favourite scenes was in the helicopter and Julie says that she kinda loves them all. Then Leann's goes "me too"; then Julie backs up with "or maybe i'm just drunk". and then the next tipsy "me too" from Leann and they laugh hysterically!

i enojoyed it. Sarge going was a rather big shock though...

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
yeah i so dont get chris voting for sarge, andhis comment just made him look dumber :p

poor chad, he gets so shocked after every tribal council with his jaw to the floor :p i think he might have a heart attack soon :p

lala2

Banned
HSC
Well, I hope both Amy (or Ami or whateva how her name's spelt) and Eliza go soon. I don't really like Amy, but Eliza...god I hate her! I was so hoping she'd leave tonight, after being such openly a bitch about that knwoledge quiz, and she was being discussed at one point, about possibly leaving? I dunno about Sarge, I mean, it was a shock to see him leaving, people just thought he was too strong...this is a good Survivor (well, all Survivor series are good) because the separation (and thus battle) of the sexes provides a nice little twist. I wonder how they're gonna separate the contestants for next season?.....

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
so wat happened?
who is in an alliance now?
i am so confused!
i missed the end bit where they show who voted for who

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)