Survivor 9 - Vanuatu (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Whatever happened to that stupid rock? gee, a shitload of help that turned out to be

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
WOW! Survivor Thread on Page 2! Not happy! Anyway, here is my commentary for tonight's episode. Read if your interested, and if not, oh well.

LEANNE VOTED OFF: WOMEN ALLIANCE CRUMBLES

I bloody lost a commentary I was in the process of writing, now I have to start over, which aggravates me further. So, Leanne gone. Well, I can't say that I'm not upset, but I must admit Twila and Scout made a nice move there. Regretfully, I hated it, but yes, hats off to them. Ami and Leanne were too cocky, they had too much trust in their alliance, and they paid the price. The thing that shits me the most about the way the tide has turned is that this plan involves Eliza and Chris being part of the Final 4. Eliza and Chris most definately don't I like. If you paid attention to my last commentary you could see where I stand with Chris, although I did admire how desperately he fought for immunity and how gutted he was when he lost to Ami. This was only for a brief moment, however, I must say. I think Chris himself said it best: he didn't have to do anything to change the game. That's right. Twila approached him with the plan. She said "Chris, you've held the key all this time. Just think about it. Think about it long and hard." So he thinks about it long and hard and finally it hits him: Eliza! "Oh, hey! Everyone HATES Eliza and Twila and Scout aren't happy with their position in the pecking order. Oh my fucking god! How about, us 4 have an alliance against Ami, Leanne and Julie!" No shit Sherlock. So there Chris was so CONVINCED that he was going home, when Twila comes up to him with a plan that was staring him in the face for DAYS. What a dumbass. And in his confessional he is laughing saying, "these are 6 women, you don't need to do anything to change the tide, they do it themselves." Idiot. Don't be so smug, after all, as Twila said you had held the key all that time and was just too god damn stupid. And you were even discussing Twila and Scout's concerns in the last episode! As you can see, I have a lot of frustration I need to exhale.

Leanne was probably my third favourite, after Ami and then Twila. Although she really didn't do anything, I thought she was nice. But, you know, this is Survivor, and things never work out exactly the way you want it to. I'm so anxious. I just want to know what happens in the next episode. Anything. Something. I just don't want Ami to go and I most definately do not want Eliza and Chris to be in the Final 4. That would just be a catastrophe of epic proportions. But the pot has been stirred and Survivor has me on my toes, which it is ever so successful in doing all the time.

In terms of commentary, I'm not sure how much I can talk about and I'm not up for boring recount. Tonight was the episode where everyone's family members comes and there are hugs and kisses. The usual sugar Mark Burnett serves up. The had a whole phoney satellite chat station set up, so that they thought they were communicating with their loved ones back in the states. Turns out, they were just over in the bushes on a small set. Fooled ya all! Apart from the scurrying that went on before Tribal Council, it was a rather routine episode. Nothing special. The challenges weren't exciting at all. After last week's two great challenges, I think the challenge creators wore out their minds a bit. Q and A for the reward - questions about past contestants in relation to the challenges - like in immunity challenge 1, who fell intot the water the most. Answer: John K. It was boring. And Eliza won and got the satisfaction of her mum joining the camp for the day. What a whore. Actually, her mum seemed pretty cool, and I liked her presence when she was doing her confessional. I think she would've actually made a good contestant on Survivor, but no, we get her daughter instead. So yeah, second challenge was standard blind fold, collect items, put a puzzle together at the end. They seem to be having a lot of puzzles this season. Ami and her girlfriend won. Such great team work. I really do love Ami and hope she sticks in there. She was a really great mastermind until tonight. Everyone did what she said. She had so much power. But both Ami and Leanne played a weak game tonight I feel. Twila and Scout were smart. They realised how much power she had, thought they were cocky and took the game into their own hands. Great move, and I really like both Twila and Scout, but I'm upset that they plan to take Eliza and Chris to the final 4. Both have played absolutely terrible games. Chris is stupid. He shouldve been the first out in the first episode, but the old guys took him under their wings, they were all stupid. All paid the price. Missed opportunties and annoying personality. Just a bad game overall. And Eliza, she is just a weakling, annoying and really doesn't contribute anything to the game in terms of entertainment value or betterment for the team physicaly or strategically.

Well, the table has turned on SURVIVOR: VANUATU. I can't say I'm happy, but I admire Twila and Scout for recognising a problem and dealing with it. Chris and Eliza will no doubt ride coat tails to the end, but here's hoping to some shake up to your make up for the next few episodes. It also really annoyed me how Chad and Sarge were so happy when Leanne was voted out. I do like Twila and Scout and don't hold anything against them for saving their own asses, it is of course, the nature of the game - I just really hope Ami makes it to the end as well. As I said, I'm anxious, and I'm nervous for what will happen next. Well done Mark Burnett, you bastard, you sure know how to maintain tension.

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
can someone tell me what happened? kinda over survivor but curious to why she got voted out... why not the guy?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
oj ...
twyla was pissed at domination by (leeann and big tits) so she got scout and chris and eliza to vote off leeann ... and so the tides have turned

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
um yeh oj go to bottom of previous page (14)

HSC
i'm so happy about the change in power..... i hate amy and her stupid lesbian control over the other girls.

sucked in leann - is it just me or does she bring nothing at all to the show

and i hated how scout was all perving at eliza's mum wanting her to strip more - stupid bag.

now i'm going for chris and if he doesn't make it i'm going for twiola or eliza

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
what?

i thought scout was the only lesbian, wasn't that girl just amis best friend?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
~*HSC 4 life*~ said:
what?

i thought scout was the only lesbian, wasn't that girl just amis best friend?
nono she is a lesbian hence why twila said 'amys a lesbian she doesnt need any men around' she can do much better in the girlfriend dept, maybe leanne...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
RUB!X said:
oj ...
twyla was pissed at domination by (leeann and big tits) so she got scout and chris and eliza to vote off leeann ... and so the tides have turned
this is a good summary :p
triggars isnt a summary its a fucking essay, and plus it didnt say what backstabbing stuff occured, just what he thought...well at least thats what the first two lines implied

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I'm glad one of the women left.. but I wanted Ami or whatever her name is to go.. I can't believe Chris is the only guy left.. he's the loser of the bunch

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
OJ, if you want a summary, I'm sure mine won't take that long to read. I do summarise as well as comment. I talk about how Leanne was voted off and comment on the challenges. Basically, Twila and Scout were afraid of coming 5th and 4th with Ami, Leanne and Julie making Final 3. So they saved their own asses and blindsided the women's alliance by teaming with Eliza, who the women wanted to get rid of, and teaming with Chris, who also needed this alliance. So basically 4 against 3. Ami had immunity, so they voted out Leanne. Happy?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
thats great!.... is there only 1 guy left? like that kinda big guy?

cuz fuck his played a great game considering he screwed up the first challenge and realistically he shoulda been the one who got voted off.... his pretty damn clever

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Yes, Chris is the only guy left. And good for him for hanging in there, but overall no, he's not very clever and his game play is stupid. He only survived by chance, and it wasnt even his plan, he was approached by a couple of the women.

HSC
i cant believe that chris is the last guy left. i thought that he was gonna be the first guy voted out.

im hoping that ami will get voted out next, followed by scout and then the rest of them so no one wins coz they all suck. and then everyone would be happy, and jeff can run off with the million dollars to the soloman islands and never be heard of again.

Althea

And here I was thinking nobody liked Ami ;).
Well, after last weeks episode, I think Chris deserves to be in the game - he did formulate that strategy to keep himself in the game. Eliza, however, did nothing but 'come along'.

I've divided those left into with I want to win and those I want to be voted out :).

The ones I want to win:

1. Ami (purely on her ability to stay in the game - if she can keep it up :)).
2. Julie (she's a quiet achiever).
3. Chris (the only guy who had brains enough to stay in this long - he deserves a chance :)).

Who I hope get voted out in a myserious three person eviction :D:

1. Scout (simply, I can't stand her).
2. Eliza (self-explanitory - see above).
3. Twila (ew! She just acts like too much of a man - she has to get in touch with her feminine side - and stop hanging around with the ol' lesbian ;)).

Benovista

Old Schooler
HSC
SPOILER

Ami's out next!

edit: PLEASE DO NOT POST SPOILERS, UNLESS YOU PUT THEM IN THE SPOILERS TAG - [ spoiler ] spoiler here [ / spoiler ] !!!

- bubz

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)