Survivor : Pearl Islands (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC

Survivor : Pearl Islands Premeres on Monday 29th September on 9. In this season the 16 castaways will be left with the clothes on their backs and no rations with more twists and deceit instore....

Last edited:

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I should make a comment in this thread, shouldn't I?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Kinda over reality TV. Although this should be sort of interesting because they're being left with nothing.

narrator

HSC
N/A
i wonder how long it'll be before they run out of places on earth and have Survivor: Moon or somethin...

...i reckon they should leave em stranded in antarctica with no cloathes or shelter or food and see which comes first, freeze to death or resort to cannibalism

GJ_JOE

blood brother
does anyone reckon last seasons results were rigged? i mean, it seemed certain that Rob (i think that was the guys name) would win but in the end he only got 1 or was it 0 votes...

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by GJ_JOE
does anyone reckon last seasons results were rigged? i mean, it seemed certain that Rob (i think that was the guys name) would win but in the end he only got 1 or was it 0 votes...
Rob didn't make it into the final 2, you're thinking of psycho Matt.

GJ_JOE

blood brother
OK then, does anyone think that Matt got screwed over or the whole reality thing was scripted in that case?

routemarker

HSC
lol na i think it was pretty legitimate as jenna showed her strength by winning the last couple of challenges proving that she is worthy of the 'sole survivor' status. She outwit, outplayed and outlasted.

*bashes self up for writing the message* lol

sunken eyes

HSC
i see it as she proved her bust was better than his. hot chick, insane guy.... who do i vote for? but it was odd wasn't it? even that deaf chick voted for her.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
yes you should lol but no spoilers and avoid CBS.com
I know everything *evil grin*
I mean EVERYTHING.
I even know where the NEXT Survivor is held :)

routemarker

HSC
big mouthed nicole got voted off first from the pearl islands.

memorable moment : Rupert stealing the shoes from morgan tribe to sell and teh 3 guys going buck naked in the immunity challenge only to loose by a few centimeters, classic.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
You know what I find pathetic about the people in survivor? Ok well they go on about this backstabbing bullshit well the thing is EVERYONE has to vote. Id understand if it was that they had already made an alliance with someone and then turned around and made it with someone else then yes that is backstabbing
But using last nights episode as an example nicole going to the lilly lady to vote of that other woman (the black one.. forget her name) well that ISNT backstabbing that isnt implying that nicole cant be trusted!!! They were all in the same boat all going to vote someone off its just that the black lady couldnt hack being the one targeted so she turns it into a trust issue what about how at first everyone was going to vote off the ryan guy well then they are fucking hypocrites because they backstabbed him and hence shouldnt be trusted. They all contradict themselves. Why vote off someone for planning to vote off someone when they ALL plan to vote off someone
Sorry I just think its stupid and these people dont think I mean come on HOW is it an indication that she cant be trusted????????????????????

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Survivor Pearl Island is way way better than the Thailand one...

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
OMG, I just realised, what happened to our Survivor Marquesas??
Bloody channel Nine, Don't think we have FORGOTTEN! Bring back Survivor 4!!!! :chainsaw:

routemarker

HSC
im trying to download some eps from KaZaA but only ep 1, 2 and 13 are avaliable oh how i want to see marquesas.

lol thilands was the crappiest season ever so it isnt hard to beat but beating amazon will be a feat...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)