Swimmers Summer '05' (1 Viewer)

JoyDivision

Is Big In Japan
HSC
Just wondering what everyone's plans are for swimmers this year? Ive seen a few out, and I really like the One Teaspoon range. I think though, for this year, ill end up with the Nookie cut out Swimsuit. So So cool.

Ive seen the new Roxy range out and im not too huge on it - all a bit samey for me...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
im REALLY picky when it comes to swimmers. They have to be perfect. I don't go by brands in swimmers, if they looks good, and i like them, then they're good. I really like halternecks though. And i think im going to go for a one piece this summer. Can you get one piece halters??

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
There are so many hot one pieces out this summer! I'd get one, but i don't think i have the confidence to pull it off.

Which is weird considering i feel comfy in a bikini.

What do you all prefer? One piece or bikini?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
My main priority in swimwear is adequate control. Underwires all the way.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL OMG YES JESS! hahah swimmer tops rarely do their job.

HSC
I spent two years trying to find a bikini that had adequate support, didn't move, stayed on and was comfortable.

I don't care if they're last season.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I spent two years trying to find a bikini that had adequate support, didn't move, stayed on and was comfortable.

I don't care if they're last season.
I have yet to find a bikini that stays still. :(

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I have yet to find a bikini that stays still. :(
I found the trick - i have to buy the two parts in different sizes because my top half is bigger than my bottom half.

And all this time i was wondering why the top kept exposing me or the bottom kept falling off. The designers are a bit fucked up, we should start our own bikini company, hey?

You can be the bikini model :p

Last edited:

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
sportsgal... try tankini's

whiterabbit...why not just get separates?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I can't wear a bikini. I don't have the confidence. However, I'm trying to tone up now so by summertime I'll be confident enough to wear a bikini and get a tan.
No way in hell can I get a tan.

I've tried lying on the beach for hours (at the most 5 hours, to be exact) and afterwards I was still as white as when I started. I've given up on tanning myself.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
At least you don't burn/peel like me!
grrr at Irish ancestors skin.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
whiterabbit said:
I found the trick - i have to buy two bikinis in different sizes because my top half is bigger than my bottom half.

And all this time i was wondering why the top kept exposing me or the bottom kept falling off. The designers are a bit fucked up, we should start our own bikini company, hey?

You can be the bikini model :p
I always bought them in pairs though. That is actually a brilliant idea that never occured to my little mind.

Ah, no thanks. You're the one with the chest, it seems. :p

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I have tankini's that have underwire (my boobs totally need it)...that way I get good support, and I don't need to bare my bod to the world (but I still get the confort/moveability of a bikini)

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i bought 3 new (expensive) bikinis last summer and didn't get to wear them much... but they were so gorgeous.

now, they're too big and i've lost my bigger chest and look completely flat. ARGH!!! PLUS my new boardies, which i wore once, fall off now if i wear them!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
mmm, no tanning for me. i buuuurn baby

oh well. again, damn irish genealogy

yeh, i have a staple black jets bikini with underwire. yes, i finally discovered how much better it is. stupid boobs and triangle bikinis = don't mix

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i am going to get

nookie red and white polkadot and lace bikini

zimmermann cut out one piece in some hot flattering colour.

sportsgal, that seafolly bikini on cheyenne is about 2 years old. but you can try zimmerman or nookie for flattering one pieces.

i tan reasonably well, but only up to a certain point, at which point i begin to peel.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I bought, and own, one bikini from last season. And that will last me for a long time because I rarely wear them, cept for when I use my pool occasionally. Not a big swimmer/beachgoer.

As for tanning, I have the little bit of greek in me to thank for my ability to tan nice and olive when I need to. But right now I'm white as a ghost.

Skeeta

HSC
i bought a new bikini from myer last week.
i love it

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
id wear one pieces cause most of them can look really hot but i wouldnt dare step out without boardies on and thus i wouldnt wear a one piece cause that looks and feels shit... i may aswell be fully dressed... I usually wear tankinis, but last summer i decided i dont like the look of them with boardies either, they look good with bikini bottoms and if i was skinny id go one of them so i wore a bikini for the first time in my life and i dont think ill ever go back to a tankini unless i know that ill be going to the beach and actually swimming.

I have the stay up problem too. I dont get how girls can wear bikinis with no padding at all.. and its not a big boob/small boob issue because ive seen girls with boobs like mine and bigger wear them... then again maybe it also depends on the look of the rest of your body ie having a flat stomach .
Ok major pointless rambling there..

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)