Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
dem multiple-crushes.
#1 is the only guy I'm actually really interested in.
#2 is some guy I befriended at a bar night who recently started trying to sexualise our convos. Ugh. He looks like JGL so ya know, that's one good thing.
#3 is some guy who is really attractive, and knows it. Basically a manslut but isn't as easy anymore. He'll just hook up (which is fine I guess) and I had a fangirl crush on him when I was 15. Started talking to me recently and says and seems interested/attracted to me. We hooked up at HD. ( first time we met in years. Vinh saw us and at the time, guy was hooking up with the chick he was sitting with - just met that night as well.) Said he "kinda likes" me because I like #1 so he can't like me completely or whatever.
I don't think I could trust him. (Also he'll be staying over wednesday night and then HD thursday night.)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
#1 is the only guy I'm actually really interested in.
yeah, M is the only guy I like

Having multiple crushes is weird.
Having multiple things going on isn't because multiple people could like you or other random friendship things.

HSC
N/A
yeah, M is the only guy I like

Having multiple crushes is weird.
Having multiple things going on isn't because multiple people could like you or other random friendship things.
Yeah.
This guy was the guy who I spoke to at the bar night and talked about stuff that he was too cowardly to say IRL that he did via FB chat. (I don't find him cowardly, I understand why he did what he did and everything else.)

The other two are just people to talk to, nothing more. Except #3 may just go as far as snuggles and hook ups.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah.
This guy was the guy who I spoke to at the bar night and talked about stuff that he was too cowardly to say IRL that he did via FB chat. (I don't find him cowardly, I understand why he did what he did and everything else.)

The other two are just people to talk to, nothing more. Except #3 may just go as far as snuggles and hook ups.
yeah. Totally normal.

I would so fuck B but he's out of my league.
A is too frigid for anything.
M is a QTpi but I dunno if it'll work out because he's shy and we barely see each other.

Ugh.
#lyf

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear former #1 secret crush who reigned throughout most of August,

So the one time I sit next to you - you just leave before I can start chatting to you after the class

okay then :(

thank goodness you're a former #1. god knows what would've happened if you were still #1. <_<

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Dear former #1 secret crush who reigned throughout most of August,

So the one time I sit next to you - you just leave before I can start chatting to you after the class

okay then :(

thank goodness you're a former #1. god knows what would've happened if you were still #1. <_<
This is just creepy.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This is just creepy.
she sat next to me so... yeah

no crepe at all

I figured that since she chatted to me a bit before class, she'd be open to some more chat afterward. But... well, apparently not.

oh well

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
she sat next to me so... yeah

no crepe at all

I figured that since she chatted to me a bit before class, she'd be open to some more chat afterward. But... well, apparently not.

oh well
So the women who sat next to you on the bus/train today, what number(s) are they?

HSC
N/A
Going to see #3 tonight. Didn't come over because he had work to do... Cosplay lol but then again he's like representing NSW in the national comp.
Probably going to hook up with someone else in front of him to gauge his reaction and what not.

Sigh*. Can't stop thinking about #1 though. Everything and everyone else seems insignificant.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Going to see #3 tonight. Didn't come over because he had work to do... Cosplay lol but then again he's like representing NSW in the national comp.
Probably going to hook up with someone else in front of him to gauge his reaction and what not.

Sigh*. Can't stop thinking about #1 though. Everything and everyone else seems insignificant.
Ugh. Why do we do this to ourselves Katherine?

I'm just going to tell my friend I like him when I get back from Melbourne.

I don't know if I can deal with the emotional anguish of rejection, or the emotional and mental strain of a relationship at the moment, but I don't even care anymore.

HSC
N/A
Ugh. Why do we do this to ourselves Katherine?

I'm just going to tell my friend I like him when I get back from Melbourne.

I don't know if I can deal with the emotional anguish of rejection, or the emotional and mental strain of a relationship at the moment, but I don't even care anymore.
Yeeeeeuh, I was rejected/I don't even know what else to call it.
I don't even care about having the relationship. Just want warmth, cuddles and kisses. (don't care about sex.)
But #1 wants to be alone.
Every fucking guy I end up liking a lot wants to be alone and/or is ~asexual~.
And every other guy who shows the slightest interest in me just ends up being cunts and want things to become sexual and don't want anything more than that. (Don't go there but it's fucking horrible.)

Tad hard to not see myself as the major flaw-ridden beast.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why do I feel as if you treat women as objects.
you might think so

but no

I actually make conscious efforts to not do that IRL - anyone who was with me Saturday night can attest

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
make a conscious effort? does that mean this is something you do unconsciously/naturally lol

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
When did this ranking your crush thing start? Either you like someone or you don't, end of story.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
To the guy that isn't my crush but I think is a cutie,

I may have accidentally drunkenly told one of your friends that you were cute, and she suggested we have dinner or something.
But I don't even think I like you that way.

- Love, Rippy.

P.S. HUG ME!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)