Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (6 Viewers)

HSC
N/A
Best way to get over someone is to let them hurt you so you resent them and never wanna see them again

that way, you'll resent em and they wont be in your mind

RANK 1

HSC
dunno about u guys, but whenever something on my mind that i cant get rid of, i like kind of have a logical thought protocol that i go through to determine whether or not the thing requires my care and attention and what i should do about it. most of the time the result is 'not worth caring'

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not a pussy like everyone else here and pretty much go straight for a girl I like. Learn2 women.
yeah, but you don't punch above your weight.

dunno about u guys, but whenever something on my mind that i cant get rid of, i like kind of have a logical thought protocol that i go through to determine whether or not the thing requires my care and attention and what i should do about it. most of the time the result is 'not worth caring'
I usually just wank when I think about the people I like.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ahahahhaahahaaha ur voice

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Hahaha I know, I'm the best.
Fuck Ann, just fucking do it next time. Dirty slut.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
hahahahahaah riprewt your voice
so high and cute hahaha
Ikr. Not what you expected.
Everyone at work just laugh whenever I speak because like every second word is fuck or cunt or etc. but my voice doesn't suit it. Haha

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ur next audio recording should have fuck, cunt etc in it. I want to imagine it like a little 10 year old is swearing his nuts off at me

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
ur next audio recording should have fuck, cunt etc in it. I want to imagine it like a little 10 year old is swearing his nuts off at me
Okay. Lol
I would read one of my old posts the mods infractioned me for but they've been edited. Fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)