Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
wait you did what
 Tomorrow is Saint Valentine’s day,
  All in the morning betime,
 And I a maid at your window,
  To be your Valentine.
 Then up he rose, and donned his clothes,
  And dupped the chamber door.
 Let in the maid that out a maid
  Never departed more.

jk

Fawun

Queen
HSC
because you blanked out the name.

And what... "like last time?" oh my
I didn't realize that I was suppose to say his name lol

Yeah... I liked this guy who is currently 18 and goes to MQ. My parents were like "Boyfriend? UNI? What was his ATAR and what course is he doing?" and I said "66 ATAR but he had a bonus 10 ATAR points and he's doing Commerce." Parents were like "gtfo" once they heard the '66 ATAR' part.

lol'd. Ayshun lyf.

Thief

!!
HSC

Yeah... I liked this guy who is currently 18 and goes to MQ. My parents were like "Boyfriend? UNI? What was his ATAR and what course is he doing?" and I said "66 ATAR but he had a bonus 10 ATAR points and he's doing Commerce." Parents were like "gtfo" once they heard the '66 ATAR' part.

lol'd. Ayshun lyf.
Haha so did this guy like you back? Or were you just talking to your parents about how you liked him.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

lol'd. Ayshun lyf.
People usually go "Dear secret crush" here.

and that sort of questioning on potential boyfriends is amazing. amazing.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Haha so did this guy like you back? Or were you just talking to your parents about how you liked him.
I don't know :s You see, he is one of those asian gangster as you would call it who would jig school in year 11 and 12, swear a lot, etc. and at first, I would assume that I wasn't his type because I would think that he would like one of those gangster girls or whatever. So then somehow he found out that I liked him and so did everyone else. My friend walked up to him when I wasn't there and said "Hey Matt, do you have a girlfriend?" and he said "no." and then my friend said "Do you think Michelle is cute?" and he said "yeah" and smiled. So I was obvs happy about it and then one day I was talking to my friend on the phone. My other friend walked out to Matt and said "Hey Matt do you like Michelle" and Matt said "no" but saw my friend talking to me on the phone and quickly closed the door because he didn't want me to hear it and to hurt my feelings. So when my friends and Matt walked home, they were like "Matt do you think Michelle is cute?" and he said "yeah why" again. So he thinks i'm cute but he doesn't like me. Maybe it's because of the age difference? Plus, he's in uni. He's bound to meet new girls.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I don't know :s You see, he is one of those asian gangster as you would call it who would jig school in year 11 and 12, swear a lot, etc. and at first, I would assume that I wasn't his type because I would think that he would like one of those gangster girls or whatever. So then somehow he found out that I liked him and so did everyone else. My friend walked up to him when I wasn't there and said "Hey Matt, do you have a girlfriend?" and he said "no." and then my friend said "Do you think Michelle is cute?" and he said "yeah" and smiled. So I was obvs happy about it and then one day I was talking to my friend on the phone. My other friend walked out to Matt and said "Hey Matt do you like Michelle" and Matt said "no" but saw my friend talking to me on the phone and quickly closed the door because he didn't want me to hear it and to hurt my feelings. So when my friends and Matt walked home, they were like "Matt do you think Michelle is cute?" and he said "yeah why" again. So he thinks i'm cute but he doesn't like me. Maybe it's because of the age difference? Plus, he's in uni. He's bound to meet new girls.
meet girls =/= get with girls

Yeah were talking about asian parents here. What'd you expect
ahahhaa amazing

Thief

!!
HSC
Yeah lol 3-4yr age difference right? Plus you're underage.. I personally wouldn't have been talking to my parents about him haha.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Don't your parents ask about your girlfriends? That is, if you've ever had one? (lol)
oh i still get that "every girl you hang out with is your girlfriend" asian thing

Dear secret crush,

I don't know whether you're my secret crush or not :(

and i probably should've made a move on you

maybe next time

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Yeah lol 3-4yr age difference right? Plus you're underage.. I personally wouldn't have been talking to my parents about him haha.
Yeah 3 years age difference. Haha I know my parents were giving me dirties. Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought it was legal as long as you don't have sex? Also, my friend who is 15 years old has a huge and obsessive crush on her 22 year old manager...

Fawun

Queen
HSC
oh i still get that "every girl you hang out with is your girlfriend" asian thing

Dear secret crush,

I don't know whether you're my secret crush or not :(

and i probably should've made a move on you

maybe next time
LOL even at your age? Jesus christ.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yeah 3 years age difference. Haha I know my parents were giving me dirties. Correct me if i'm wrong but I thought it was legal as long as you don't have sex? Also, my friend who is 15 years old has a huge and obsessive crush on her 22 year old manager...
she just wants dat promotion

LOL even at your age? Jesus christ.
oh yeah so i like using the word "friend" or "classmate" when i'm going somewhere with a female friend

that way, no questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)