Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Mine was clearly a typo.

Also, you're a grose, fat azn, you cannot tell anyone what is "more gangsta"

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I call it like I see it.

Don't blame "being gangsta" for your idiocy.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
old love, as in previous, in the past, gone.

Also, you're super cute, and I'm pretty cute so if we don't see each other again soon that would be bad because we could probably be cute together for like four weeks and then bang and not talk ever again or date or something. I don't know. Whatever. Yay.

Eduard_Khil

CASIO fx-82ES PLUS
HSC
N/A
Also, you're super cute, and I'm pretty cute so if we don't see each other again soon that would be bad because we could probably be cute together for like four weeks and then bang and not talk ever again or date or something. I don't know. Whatever. Yay.
^How tragic I'm sad for your loss and lack of morality

hayabusaboston

HSC
I am writing this in complete false hope, I find myself deeply in love with you yet i feel that i am away from your world, unable to enter from the fear of being thrown out, it crushes me, breaks my heart.....the way you look at me with that innocence, followed by that stunning smile, if that want enough for any man to be instantly smitten, your personality in no doubt makes amends since its truly the pinnacle of emotional beauty, everytime we speak i feel a mesmerising connection i dont want to stop talking to you, you make me want to reach extreme lengths to bring you happiness, it seems like its all i live for, but this isnt the right way, its unhealthy and dangerous, this has gone for a very long time, i took an oath to myself that i would take small steps so i could really fall for you deeply and hopefully you would do the same, my burning love for you is stronger than ever, however, i believe you dont feel the same way about me and i dont have the courage to ask, i see you every day hoping i can always have one of those beautiful conversations we occasionally have, my heart skips a beat everytime our eyes lock...those eyes, they are angelic....you're incredibly graceful, you express class and true beauty in everything you do...you're an inspiration to me...if only i could experience the success that you gained...but some things arent meant to be, my love for you will never be returned, maybe im just one of thsoe guys that has too many problems for a beautiful girl like you to ever consider, nevertheless if you ever read this, be sure to know these feelings i have are more than true, you’re everything i want in a woman plus so much more

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear number one secret crush,

You're really awesome - you really are. You are so endearing and you're an absolutely amazing person.

But I don't think you find me as awesome as I find you...

So while you are my number one secret crush - I suppose it's only because no one else has come along that has captured my imagination, and my heart... yet :inlove:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Dear number one secret crush,

You're really awesome - you really are. You are so endearing and you're an absolutely amazing person.

But I don't think you find me as awesome as I find you...

So while you are my number one secret crush - I suppose it's only because no one else has come along that has captured my imagination, and my heart... yet :inlove:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
I hate that you've never lived in this city and yet it's stamped with your presence. The secret passageway at uni is where you picked flowers for me, Strathfield is where your best friend from high school lives, Hornsby station is where I met you for the first time, Chatswood is that time you cried during Toy Story 3 while I laughed, my lecture theatre has your initials carved into the wooden seat next to mine, and my favourite Japanese restaurant will always be the place I realised I don't want you. But I think I can still love you. Maybe.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I hate that you've never lived in this city and yet it's stamped with your presence. The secret passageway at uni is where you picked flowers for me, Strathfield is where your best friend from high school lives, Hornsby station is where I met you for the first time, Chatswood is that time you cried during Toy Story 3 while I laughed, my lecture theatre has your initials carved into the wooden seat next to mine, and my favourite Japanese restaurant will always be the place I realised I don't want you. But I think I can still love you. Maybe.
Oh my.

Is it legit secret?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Not really (passageway connecting quad to pharmacy). Though it was awkward because I took them to class and the lecturer looked at me like I KNOW WHERE YOU GOT THOSE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)