Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

lgnorance

HSC
if so you should treat him like dirt to see if he has a spine

make him buy you dinner

if he drives make him drive you places

make him do super dumb shit to see if he'll do it because he's a betamax or if he is actually his own person
this man knows how to slay dragons.

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
You are the most amazing guy I have ever known. You played a major role in my life and taught me many things. You were there when I needed you, you were always by my side. And without knowing I fell for you. It's sad that we drifted apart and I would've liked to get to know you better. I guess we are now two very different people. Thank you for everything and I wish you the best of luck for your future.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Hey bby.... I know you don't know me very well... but I love your smile so much.... sends me sweet tingles down my spine and my hands feel numb... bby you're amazing... words cant describe what you've done to me

I EAT HER BISCUITS

HSC
N/A
I have a huuuugggge crush on my friend's mum. The other day at their house she was getting ready for a dinner party and was showing full on cleavage.

I was so horny i ran into their bathroom to wank off over her sweet, voluptuous, sensuous, mature age breasts, and when i was about to climax i realised i didn't have a sock, and starting to panic i quickly grabbed one of their face towels and jacked off onto it.

Still thinking about her gorgeous, mouth watering breasts i forgot to clean the face towel and put it back on the rack.

I later realised it belonged to my mates 16 year old sister, and to my horror when i came back a week later it looked like it was still being used to wash her face.

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad
I have a huuuugggge crush on my friend's mum. The other day at their house she was getting ready for a dinner party and was showing full on cleavage.

I was so horny i ran into their bathroom to wank off over her sweet, voluptuous, sensuous, mature age breasts, and when i was about to climax i realised i didn't have a sock, and starting to panic i quickly grabbed one of their face towels and jacked off onto it.

Still thinking about her gorgeous, mouth watering breasts i forgot to clean the face towel and put it back on the rack.

I later realised it belonged to my mates 16 year old sister, and to my horror when i came back a week later it looked like it was still being used to wash her face.
brah i feel you

hayabusaboston

HSC
Hey bby.... I know you don't know me very well... but I love your s
smile so much.... sends me sweet tingles down my spine and my hands feel numb... bby you're amazing... words cant describe what you've done to me
see: Ode to a Beautiful Girl by hayabusaboston

Emily Howard

HSC
sumtyms i imagine rubbin myself erotically against ur white pudgy skin slively

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)