Syd Uni excursion directions! (1 Viewer)

360flip

HSC
N/A
i'm going on a modern history excursion to syd uni for the whole day next friday! The place is at somewhere "Carslaw lecture theatre" can someone give me directions and maps where the building is and the best form of transportation (cityrail) and the walking routes? thanks!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
if anyones gonna be doing the fucking up the ass its me bitch! @ ashton

@ clueless person, walk into the gates (yes i said into the gates) to the camperdown campus. Keep walking to you see a little footbridge coming down from a building, keep walking past that and the next building you see will have
a large opening (like stas' mum) and there will be heaps of people hanging around it and a sign that says 'carslaw building' out the front of it.

gerhard

HSC
get off at redfern station. turn left. follow the huge hordes of people, theyll almost all be going to uni. keep following once you go past the back gate. which is like bottom right of that map. keep following and youll get to wentworth bridge. go over the bridge or just cross the road. its on the right abit after the bridge.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
To make the directions aforementioned a little clearer:

From Stand C at Railway Square, take either bus 422, 423, 426 or 428. You'll be looking for something like this with a Stand C sign obviously, instead of D:

Once you're on the bus, it'll go down Broadway and turn left up City Road. When you see an overhead presdestrian bridge. Get off at the bus-stop

(you can see the Carslaw building in the background)

Cross the street, walk through the gates, and when you come round the corner, you should see a building that looks like this:

This is the Carslaw Building, once there, there should be people around that you can ask for directions to the specific lecture theatre, as there are a few in that building.

Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)