Syd Uni Scholarships (1 Viewer)

kouklitsa

has anyone received notification of having obtained one??

i know the 99.95/100 uai ones are automatic scholarships, but im wondering about the 95+ uai all rounder type scholarships.. i know some of my friends received rejection-type letters in december, but i never got anything so was wondering if ssome people had been notified yet about getting one??

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
kouklitsa said:
has anyone received notification of having obtained one??

i know the 99.95/100 uai ones are automatic scholarships, but im wondering about the 95+ uai all rounder type scholarships.. i know some of my friends received rejection-type letters in december, but i never got anything so was wondering if ssome people had been notified yet about getting one??
Yes, I have been notified of recieving one. Arts faculty. merit entry (5000 dollars for the 1st year only). From memory it arrived around the 21st of december. I will be accepting it, though deffering it untill 2007 (when I'll start Uni).

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
*Katie* said:
yep i got offered one of those as well, but i dont want it
What faculty?

EDIT- Arts right? In the other usyd scholarship thread you said "provisionally awarded". Do you know what this means? I'm actually not sure of the exact details of mine, because I'm currently overseas. I'm kind of guessing that that is what they all say, meaning they'll wait to make sure you pick a degree from the right faculty before officially giving the scholarship money etc.

Last edited:

clue

"melting...i'm melting"
HSC
I haven't got anything back either so i guess i have been rejected or a reserve or something, they said on the booklet if you were rejected you should get notification by mid january

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)