• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Sydney Accounting/Finance Job Network (1 Viewer)

Rohan

HSC
Hey,

This is aimed at those currently working full time in an accounting or finance job. Does your work pay you a finders fee for introducing new starters to your firm? I work for an insolvency accounting firm, who pay $3000 for grads, $5000 for someone with experience, and i think $7000 for managers or above.

I was thinking that it might be a good idea to get a group together of people in a similar situation and make a list, so if we want to switch organisations we can go 50/50 on the finders fee? Also it would give people an "in" at the place they want to work.

What does everyone think?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol. I don't think this will work...

Archimedes

HSC
haha, thats a novel idea!

My firm pays a finders fee too, but I think they might see thru me, if I don't really "know" the person. Although maybe it's worth a try lol

HSC
N/A
Archimedes said:
My firm pays a finders fee too, but I think they might see thru me, if I don't really "know" the person. Although maybe it's worth a try lol
Get to know the person before hand

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's not worth staking your credibility on some random you met online IMO- EVEN if you think you've got to know them well. Once you've recommended some **** candidates, noone will take you seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)