Sydney Boys High School Test (Applying for Y9) (1 Viewer)

KoKoNutz

HSC
I only have, src,library monitor, school cricket team, baseball team, rubix cube club, cafe d art band, amc, science comp, Tournament of minds act, district/reps cricket player, tennis as side sport and history comp and crystal growing comp and debating, and student of the term and table tennis as well

Last edited:

DeferredPluto54

HSC
I only have, src,library monitor, school cricket team, baseball team, rubix cube club, cafe d art band, amc, science comp, Tournament of minds act, district/reps cricket player, tennis as side sport and history comp and crystal growing comp and debating
You say you don't think you have a chance after seeing mine. THATS MORE THEN MINE. Now I don't think I have a chance 😭😭😭

DeferredPluto54

HSC
Lmao tho u go in selective school, I go partially
No one cares about where you go, just how smart you are and what extracurriculars you have. I honestly think you have better chance than me. Not even capping

DeferredPluto54

HSC
I am probably the only one from my school applying. the real people you gotta worry about is the STHS, and CHS

fart

HSC
N/A
I only have, src,library monitor, school cricket team, baseball team, rubix cube club, cafe d art band, amc, science comp, Tournament of minds act, district/reps cricket player, tennis as side sport and history comp and crystal growing comp and debating
man you have more than the other guy wym "only" 😭

KoKoNutz

HSC
lol idk, tho he has highest chance cuz he goes to a better school than me

fart

HSC
N/A
lol idk, tho he has highest chance cuz he goes to a better school than me
it doesn't matter what school yk he could be hella dumb even though he goes fully selective while you might only go partial selective you could be way smarter. have some confidence bro

KoKoNutz

HSC
lol, u go to partially or fully selective school not only that but my reports are average

Last edited:

KoKoNutz

HSC
it doesn't matter what school yk he could be hella dumb even though he goes fully selective while you might only go partial selective you could be way smarter. have some confidence bro
and he goes to a fully selective school for a reason yk

fart

HSC
N/A
trust me it really doesn't matter you're telling yourself that you're not gonna make it in because someone goes to a better school than you. you do realise that selective scores in YEAR 6 don't define your intelligence. just believe in yourself and don't compare yourself to others

eternallyboreduser

HSC
N/A
Doesn’t mean anything lol there’s no advantage whatsoever. There’s a reason why they have exams to actually separate people based on their intelligence otherwise they’d only be asking for your schools and reports.

KoKoNutz

HSC
anyone have any resources they can lend me to prepare for the test?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)