Sydney-Melbourne anyone? (1 Viewer)

funkyj

HSC
My buddy and I are planning to go for a bicycle tour from sydney to melbourne, stay a couple of days in melbourne and then return by train. It would be nice to travel in a larger group. If anyone or groups from UNSW are interested to join us, please let us know. We are currently both students of UNSW as well. Cheers

Last edited:

funkyj

HSC
Dude, that's just an advert in jpeg format that I linked to imageshack without any mod.

funkyj

HSC
Are there no bikers from UNSW on this board?
Both of us had never done this kind of a long distance trip on bike before so its kindof interesting n challenging. As you can probably calculate, u'll need to be able to travel on average 80kms/day. Judging from others that had done the journey, initially the distance covered would be less but as you become fitter, u'll be able to cover a lot more distance than the average. We're planning to do some trial run on weekends before we take off, call it more like a warming up ... :)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
There's like, at most 10 UNSW students who are active at this part of the board. 10/40,000 students aren't interested, and you're surprised? Perhaps you should have advertised on campus a little more.

televators

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
There's like, at most 10 UNSW students who are active at this part of the board. 10/40,000 students aren't interested, and you're surprised? Perhaps you should have advertised on campus a little more.
if youre not interested, find something else better to do with your life and don't reply.

better still, leave this board entirely as i find your posts annoying.

funkyj

HSC
Its ok televators Thanks....:)

Surprised yes I am, but not at the fact that 10/40,000 aren't interested but rather at those numbers. We did advertised for a week but we got fedup cos everyday the ads were taken down and we have to put it up all over again.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
You probably shouldn't do it over christmas if you wan't people to come. Just a suggestion.

sunny

meh.
HSC
I go bike riding, I just prefer dirt trail/XC not road stuff :)

rand0m3r

HSC
televators said:
if youre not interested, find something else better to do with your life and don't reply.

better still, leave this board entirely as i find your posts annoying.
don't worry about him, he's just a spastic that got 60 UAI so he's trying to take it out over an internet forum on brighter minds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)