Sydney Tech Tests Tomorrow (1 Viewer)

theind1996

HSC
N/A
I wrote about an alcoholic pondering over his mistakes whilst in the throws of committing suicide for my NAPLAN test and it did pretty okay.
This is good. But don't make it overly depressing.

TheBloop

HSC
This is good. But don't make it overly depressing.
It wasn't depressing, it was more "freeing" like his mind was freed from the constraints and worries of his past.

Haha for my school test I wrote about an old man/woman (forgot) who despised the idea of improved and changing technology and vehicles. Got a decent mark out of it.
I always write crap in school. I don't like the people there thinking I'm "smart" or creative.

kev-kun

HSC
It wasn't depressing, it was more "freeing" like his mind was freed from the constraints and worries of his past.

I always write crap in school. I don't like the people there thinking I'm "smart" or creative.
I didn't intend it that way == Even so I too write pretty bad. My creative skills are like a lotto draw...

keppryyy

HSC
@ kaz1 mate, ive presume youve been to tech? tech is full of the sickest cunts in sydney mate, who the fuck do you think you are goin around talkin shit about the tech. i can tell you for sure that we dont kiss at lunchtime, is that what you did? lil bitch.

TheBloop

HSC
@ kaz1 mate, ive presume youve been to tech? tech is full of the sickest cunts in sydney mate, who the fuck do you think you are goin around talkin shit about the tech. i can tell you for sure that we dont kiss at lunchtime, is that what you did? lil bitch.
if this is the type of person that goes to Sydney tech then I don't think I want to go there

mOst_uniQue

HSC
naah it's tech

also most gay is girraween, my sister was telling me how guys kiss each other during lunchtime
rich coming from you
i know when i'm 20 im not gonna spend my time lurking on these forums trying to shittalk schools? you f*ggot

keppryyy

HSC
if you use your brain you can see that we are graduating this year, thus we wont be here when you come. unaware/10

TheBloop

HSC
You show what the general attitude of the school would be like especially since you're the graduating seniors who "run" the school as role models.

gorab

HSC
You show what the general attitude of the school would be like especially since you're the graduating seniors who "run" the school as role models.
You can have fun in your povertyschool/10 if you don't like it brah

If you keep acting like a snobby little kid..... You're gonna have a bad time

jackerino

HSC
wait until rivalry gets on

I'm sure he'll have heaps of useful advice (was in the same boat last year)
Hey I just noticed, in your subtitle thing you have "Ted Realise", and RealiseNothing has "Not a twink", do u guys know each other personally?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)